Brief Update Until 3/19

kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i haven't watched for a while. only have seen bits and pieces.

although here is some stuff:
-you guys probably know that smriti went missing and that ravi found her at some drug place. and she's heavily addicted. he's helping her recover. (those scenes are a must watch. actor who plays ravi is amazing)

-also now that he's a little free from helping her since she's been shifted to arshia's house, he's started to go back to college. and he and raima are okay. but i doubt he knows about suketu. although raima is trying desperately to make their relationship go back to what it was like during their childhood days (must watch scenes, so sweet. would love to have a brother like ravi....he seems to be the perfect everything no? perfect bro, pyar, and beta).

-anyway, so smriti is now staying at arshia's house to get over her addiction.
-the police know that ravi is in some way involved with the smriti case and know that he brought her back from wherever she was, but can't put a finger on it.
-ravi and smriti are madly in love. well, ravi is fine mentally, so he is definitely in love with smriti.
-poor arshia saw the two of them hugging in her house. and she's held her heart b/c she wants ravi to be happy.
-i don't know if ravi's dad has found out about raima. but he's certainly stressed about the smriti issue.

-police have let grandpa know that they suspect smriti is back. maybe even in this city. (oh man, who knows what grandpa will do if he suspects ravi and his family's involvement)
-just recently smriti called her mom. at first she didn't say anything, but then she and her mom spoke. her mom is much better now, even met ravi on the streets at one point. (she was very affectionate with him) but no idea what happens next.

precap- the drug dealers reach arshia's house and make her faint. they open the door to smriti's room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juhi4321 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks a lot for the updates they're really good 😳 ever since i saw the first promo i wanted to watch it but can't as zee next doesn't air here 😭 i saw a new ad of it, i think raima is pregnant 😕 i missed the first part but it had something to do with her pregnancy. and ravi decided to make up with suketu for raima 😳 but suketu is still evil 😈