18th march written Update

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

18th March

- Angry Aku hands Keeya the Wedding ring and walks off, Keeya runs after him and tells him to stop, Aku asks if she loves Ang, Keeya stays quiet he is about to leave, she gives her own kasam and says that she wants to marry him, & Ang looks on worried.

- Sana's getting ready, Mom walks in asks where Ang is, they joke about how Ang takes them both for granted, & Sana takes out clothes for Ang and waits for him.

- Keeya says she wants to spend the rest of her life with Aku, Aku says you dint answer my question, Ang says Keeya loves you, Keeya tells him not to lie b/c in this way her whole life is a lie, Aku tells Ang that ur wife is pregnant and ur here with a girl who's about to I mean who was gonna get married, & Aku question Keeya "Kyun kiya?".

- Mummyji comes in the room looking for Keeya, she sees Anjali there and question her about Keeya's whereabouts, they both worry where she is as her barat will come in an hour.

- A kaka comes in and tells Sana its medicine time, she looks for a medicine but instead gets a call from Mummyji who tells he Keeya is missing and that they looked everywhere.

- Aku tells her it's over, She tells him to stop and says yes me and Ang both loved each other but we were friends always so we came today to bury our unfulfilled relationship. You were the one who gave me life and you were the one to make me stronger and I want to live with you. She says when I got strong enough to tell you, you said you didn't want to know about my past. Ang ttells Aku htat Keeya is telling the truth.

- Sana wonders where Keeya went b/c it's the wedding and groom of her choice. She is playing Ms. Detective. She says she'll tell Ang who will find his best friend. But of course his phone is off. Sana remembers Ang said he was going to some producer so Sana calls there and of course Ang is not there. Sana finds the letter from Keeya to Ang. She thinks they ran away.

- Keeya finishes the story and she tells Aku you can make ur decision whether you still want to marry me or not.

- Sana calls the driver and asks where they are. He says at the Cabin house Keeya just came too. She thinks Keeya is trying to compete with her. Sana goes crazy. She think that "ek mamuli si secretary ke liye Ang ne mujhe choda mein aisa kabhi bhi nahin hone doongi". She takes out a gun and says you will have to obey me Ang you have married me. She leaves.

- Aku says he forgives Keeya and he says yesterday I only loved you now I respect you too. She thanks him and he says no thank you. They hug. And Ang wishes those 2 all the best. Ang requests them 2 to not tell Sana what happened b/c she is not well. They have a best friend hug when Sana shows up with a gun. She screams Ang and points a gun at Ang and Keeya. Aku stand by them confused. They try to begin to reason with her.