BANI LEAVING KS 4 GOOD!

Mehak_93 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Bani Bids Adieu...

Prachi Desai, fondly known as Bani in Zee's Kasamh Se, is about to wrap up her shoot for the serial... Read on to know what's next on Prachi's charts...

E-mail E-mail Comments 47 Comments
Email this Article [Hide]
From Email* *
Seperate multiple addresses with commas(,)
To Email* *
function reloadCAPTCHA() { document.getElementById('CAPTCHA').src='CAPTCHA/CAPTCHA_ image.asp?'+Date(); }

Prachi Desai will no longer be the face of Bani in Kasamh Se, as the pretty damsel will be bidding adieu to the serial very soon. "My last shooting date for Kasamh Se is April 4", quips Prachi. When quizzed whether she would get back to the serial after a break, a very emotional Prachi says, "No, I am not coming back to Kasamh Se. I do not want to disappoint my fans, and that is one reason why I have taken up Yeh Hai Jalwa, the reality show on 9X."

The elegant actress though is not aware whether Ekta has zeroed in on the new Bani. Prachi, another actress among the long list of television stars to go knocking on the doors of Bollywood, will be seen adorning a new look in her debut film, 'Rock On',along side Farhan Akhtar. The shooting of the film is going on in full swing. "I have been shooting for the film from February, and we will be done with the shoot in a month's time or so", says Prachi as she signs off.

So here is the original Bani signing off for good!!

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Srividya Rajesh

OMG! i can't believe this! this can't be happening! she said she was going to come back on ks after she is done w/ rock on!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya thats sad 😭 i instead of being upset lets just wosh her good luck for her future.
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100%-princess

ya thats sad 😭 i instead of being upset lets just wosh her good luck for her future.

That's the spirit 100%-princess 👏

The main thing that fans must realise is that Prachi has a career of her own to look out for before everything else. Bani is nothing more than just fiction... but Prachi is real and therefore there is nothing wrong at all in her doing what is best for Prachi - not what is best for Bani.

Anyways, this article has been posted before (by Reemz I think) 😊

God bless.

gayetrie thumbnail
😭 we are going to miss Bani. I am from Suriname. The serie Kasam se is very popular here. Adieu Bani
trinichick thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope she has as many fans as she did with Kasam Se!
Personally she will always be Bani for me and I do feel irationally betrayed even though I know she needs to move on...I think if she has time to do a reality show, she could have stayed in KS!
I no longer care if she leaves... if someone else replaces her and has good chemistry with Ram,and does justice to the role, I will love her... I love Bani, not Prachi.
Ram can be with Gautami and Prachi with whoever...I only want Jai and Bani together...
5252 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay...I Know this might be one of the latest articles out of her but i thoguth she was gna satrt shooting agen in August!

These article s are gettin me confused...Is she really leavin or not?

Buh if she still ent..im still gna miss her for four months but good luck ! 👏

Edited by 5252 - 16 years ago
bellajacob thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭
but all the best for her future.... 😃 👏 👏
Seeta thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good thing she is quiting, coz there is nothing left in the serial. When they started the serial it said abt the bonding between three sisters, which is not there now. One sister has disappeared. Though Rano is there, she has care not attitude.That's the problem with all Ekta stories. The story has more loopholes than the story.
Dont mind.....Prachi has taken thr wisest decision to move ahead. Good Luck!!!!!!
5252 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^yeah i agree...She knowss where Ks has landed nd there is nothhing left for her to do as Bani except for cryig nd waitin for Jai Wali to relaise his true love once again!

Edited by 5252 - 16 years ago