Written Update 18th march !Touching!

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

@ RAD

Episode starts with Barkha dancing all over RAD, so happy with Appu's decision that she hugs Samar twice! She tells him that he is very lucky fur her. Samar thinks he actually got lucky and hugs her back!!

Barkha goes to Rohan sir to tell the good news. Rohan knows immediately that the shine on her face is thanks to Appu. She tells Rohan that now she and Appu are together and she is very happy. Rohan says thanks for considering me so close that you share your private stuff with me. He says i can understand how it must have been for you......Barkha doesn't get it and ask rohan to explain. He says don't you know your sis? Barkha says do you mean kiran? Rohan says Yes I mean kiran........I admit that the first time we broke up it was my mistake. But now i am back and trying but It doesnt affect her. Barkha asks if Kiran is the reason he came to RAD. Rohan says yes. I came to RAD only for Kiran, but whenever I try to talk to her she gets irritated. but never mind, you have fun! and rohan leaves

@ appu's place

Appu made coffee for Dadi and Jiya. He says that cooking (making coffee is cooking for him) is a type of meditation and it helped him to take some hard decisions. Jiya wants to serve the coffee but appu doesn't allow her.....jiya drops the coffee in dabboo style and appu's hand gets burned. Dadi gets some ice and tells jiya to put it on his hand. Then she leave to get some medicine

Appu and Jiya are sitting on the sofa...jiya is applying ice on his hand....he looks at jiya and is stunned by her beauty. He says don't get me wrong but I want to say something. I never imagined you to be so beautiful, your really pretty, I have never seen you from this close.

Outside

Dadi went out to take medicine for appu's hand. On her way back she goes to a mandir type of place and prays to bhagwan. she said that she mad an attempt to bring appu and jiya together so they could decide their path. if appu feels something for jiya he will tell her today...and if he doesnt then the confusions will be clear and jiya will be able to make her decisions with more ease.

@ Appu's place

Appu tells Jiya that he has given up on the search for his dreamgirl as he might never find her. He decided to appreciate what is in front of him and that is Barkha. Jiya is shocked to hear, she is hurt but remains silent. appu tells jiya to do the same. she should stop chasing after her dreams and give naresh a chance. Jiya cant take it anymore and as dadi comes in with the medicine she gives it to appu and tells appu to take care of himself

Arrival at home

On their way home jiya breaks into tears and she slips and falls........Dadi tells her to cry out as much as she want so that she never has to shed a tear again after today.

When they arrive home Mahesh is ready for trial. he questions them and tells them that its still his house so he needs to be aware of where they are going and all. When dadi tries to defend jiya he raises his voice even higher. He tells jiya that he knows who is trying to convince her not to marry naresh. Then suddenly Jiya starts moving towards the telephone. Mahesh starts yelling........

Jiya calls Naresh and agrees to the marriage..........Mummy and dadi are heartbroken while mahesh is surprised and happy

Jiya goes to her room .....

In jiya;s room

dadi comes in and ask her if she has given it a thougt before taking the decision. Jiya repeats appu's words for dadi: it is foolish to chase your dreams, one should be happy with what they have..........dadi leaves her .......

Jiya is constantly crying, remembering her dreams and appu's word and holding the ghungru close to her.

@ the dining table

Khanna sahab comes with Meethai to congratulate mahesh as he is joining back the office and he got promoted. He also inquires about jiya's wedding. Mahesh says he will need help from all the office staff.......after all Mahesh Sabarwal's daughter is getting married, its not a joke!

Jiya-Naresh

Jiya is still crying and wants to throw the ghungru out of the window but she can't, so she again shmashes it on the floor.

Appu-Barkha

appu is lying on his bed......getting visions of his dreamgirl.........she is dancing.......and he is smiling.......suddenly the bell rings and he goes to open the door. he is surprised to see barkha..........she has come with some flowers to thank appu and hugs him

Jiya-Naresh

Jeeya finally decides to wipe off her tears, when she tries to come out of her room mahesh is standing in front of her with some roses. he also came to thank jiya.....mahesh asks jiya to go outside and celebrate this moment..........

Appu-Barkha

So does barkha.......she asks appu to go and celebrate somewhere

The episode ends on appu and jiya's face.......both decided to choose for reality.......but their dreams are still haunting them..........They have given up their dreams for the sake of others.......only to live unhappily ever after. It was a heart touching episode 👏

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update! 👏
poor jiiya and appu. 😭 😭
but I honestly pity jiiya. 😭
andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG,it's sad!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
thanks for the updates!!!
ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Appu 😡 just cos u have give up on your dream how could u tell Jiya to give up hers that is so mean...poor Jiya 😭 😭 😭