Mahes forces Naresh to go out with Naresh

Naresh and Dabboo are at the restaurant

Naresh asks if dabboo has a boyfriend

Both appu and Jiya are in a dilemma

Jiya, because naresh asks her to marry him

Appu, because barkha asks him to stop looking for his mystery girl

March 17th:

@ the restaurant

Naresha asks jiya why it is hard for her to say "yes to him". He is on his knees. Jiya says no its not that, I have trouble making all kinds of decisions, not only this. Jiya turns away….naresh tries to stop her

Barkha - appu

Barkha asks Appu what he has decided. Appu is hidden in 1000 thoughts…Barkha says you don't want to forget your dreams that's it….Bakrha is upset and looks away

Appu says yes maybe that's it. I am not refusing you, but I need time to think

Back to Naresh and Jiya……

Naresh says take as much as time as you need, I will wait for you

Back to barkha -appu

Barkha says I won't wait very long….I will wait till tomorrow..you will have to choose between me and your mistery girl…….

Then Jiya starts walking and barkha leaves from Appu……….

Camera zooms in to Naresh and Appu…….tensed…….worried……

@ jiya's house

Naresh drops Jiya home. Mahesh is happy to see them. Jiya goes to her room. Naresh is having a conversation with Mahesh. We don't get to hear what they are discussing. But from the repeating scenes we can understand that Naresh has told Mahesh everything that happened at the restaurant. Mahesh looks worried

@ RAD

Appu is in the dance room, he is thinking about his dreamgirl (Jiya), he remembers when he danced with her and he hears the ghungru.

In Jiya's room

Jiya is standing in her room, she walks to the mirror and is shocked by what she gets to see. Jiya is looking at a bride, a dulhan in red jora, with singaar etc. She is shocked by her own image and starts touching her face to find out if it's only her imagination

@ RAD

Appu has his eyes closed and is imagining his dance with his dreamgirl (we see jiya). First appu is blinded folded, but later appu and jiya look each other in the eye. A song by Adnan Sami is on the background….Saathiyaa….ho….Appu and Jiya dance in so much style…then suddenly appu awakes from his beautiful dream….when he drops a bottle. He is amazed that he is back to senses but he can still hear the ghungru. When he reaches for the bottle….Kiran asks him too leave it and to continue with the dance……

In jiya's room

An angry Mahesh bumps into Jiya's room, jiya tries to hide the ghungru she is holding in her hands. Mahesh looks down and then back to her…Mahesh looks very angry….He tells jiya that he is not saying anything to her these days as so much is going on, but that doesn't mean that she can do whatever she wants. He comes closes and asks her what this drama with naresh was about. He tells jiya to be happy to get a proposal from a nice guy like naresh. Why is she being stupid? Jiya tries to turn away, Mahes gets more angry and raises his finger "Nazre mat palat"…..Mahesh ask her to listen carefully: "Call Naresh in the morning and tell him that you agree to marry him". And I don't want to hear any excuses! Get it…jiya nodds yes…

Mahesh leaves and jiya keeps going over her ghungru with her fingers…..she remembers how she dreamed of becoming a dancer…then Mahesh's words hit her again and she smashes the ghungru on the floor! She sits down next to her bed and cries

Appu-Kiran dance scene

Oye hoye…saathiya…hoooohooo…saathiya…hhooohoo….appu and kiran are exercising dance steps [ OMG karan and gauri look like real professionals here]…..the song is so good….suits the atmosphere of the current story track…listen….,Ishq bedardi mujh ko pata hai……is ki chaahat mein milti sazaa hai……….bekarari mein mar hi na jawoon….na samhaj ko main kaise samjhawoon…

At the end of the lesson kiran looks very sad….a happy appu comes to talk to her…thanks mam, I will never forget this lesson……..Appu noticed that something is wrong and says I should better leave. Kiran stops him and asks him to sit.

Kiran asks appu to do her a favour, she tells appu that her relationship with barkha has never been great, but she always considered barkha to be her little baby. She had expected that Barkha would share all her problems and issues with her, but she now believes that the distance between Barkha and her has grown too far. She is loosing Barkha. As appu is her good friend, Kiran wants Appu to support Barkha. Appu says don't worry mam, nothing will happen to Barkha, I am there for her

In jiya's room

Dadi comes in and finds a crying Jiya…she picks up the ghungru and ask jiya what is wrong. Jiya says all this time I have been waiting for papa ji to be proud of me, I want him to compliment me, and now I can't understand why I can't say "Yes" to Naresh. She cries and dadi hugs her. Then the fire in dadi's eye becomes more bright…her yes glow, she looks self determined…..then she packs a bag, looks for a number in a book and dials the number ……..she is discussing something with someone on the phone…but we are not able to hear….from dadi's expressions it is clear that she knows what she is doing…

Once she is done talking…she walks to jiya's bad in the most relaxed way you can imagine and tells jiya to get up and get ready….we are leaving…..

A confused jiya asks why dadi, where are we going. Dadi says will you stop asking questions and get ready? Jiya gets ready, dadi giver her a bag and they start walking

@ RAD

In RAD's canteen Barkha is waiting for Appu….Samar comes with his dialogue: "Jo namunkin ho uska intezaar karna bekaar hai….Jo mumkin hai wo to tumhare samne khara hai". Barkha gives him an annoyed look……Barkha asks him to leave her alone. Samar says…alone you already are barkha, I am just trying to help you getting rid of that lonelyliness. Samar says what if Appu doesn't come? What if he is still looking for that mistery girl? What if he already found her? Barkha gets tensed by hearing this…looks like Samar has succeeded to hit her in the right spot!

@ Jiya's house

Jiya and Dadi are waiting outside the house when Appu arrives in his yellow landcruiser. Jiya is shocked to see Appu and tries to look away…probably feeling awkward because of the whole situation. Appu goes to dadi and asks what the important matter is that she needed to discuss [looks like dadi was talking to appu on the phone].

Barkha is waiting at RAD for Appu….her patience level is slowly decreasing….

In Appu's kitchen

Dadi asks Appu if Jiya is his friend, Appu says ofcourse, but why are u talking like this. Dadi says Jiya is facing some problems and you are the one with the solution to her problems. Appu looks confused. Dadi says I have made a mistake. I gave Jiya the freedom to dream, in the hope that one day her dreams will come true. Dadi says Jiya has to choose between her dream and reality today….Appu kind of understands this as he him self is stucked between his dream (jiya the dreamgirl) and Barkha (his real life dance partner). For a moment Appu is lost in memories of his dreamgirl at one hand and barkha at the other. Dadi's voice brings him back to reality. Dadi asks him to talk to jiya and help her take the decision…to choose between dream and reality. Appu doesn't know how to tell jiya..as he him self cant decide between his dreamgirl and barkha…then how can he convince jiya of making the right decision?

Appu takes a deep breath, thinks deeply and then decided to call Barkha. Barkha is hesitant to pick up the phone call as she is afraid that Appu might have decided to find his dreamgirl or maybe he already found her. She finally picks up…Appu tells her that he will give up the search for his dreamgirl and from now on Barkha is his dance queen…barkha can't express her happiness, she doesn't answer Appu, but her happiness is seen on her face. Jiya also hears this and bites on her lips

Looks like now Appu's search for his mystery girl is over…………and looks like Jiya will enter RAD as a dance teacher

Luv

Shaheen

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
HEYY GUYZZ,i SAW dat in the next episode Jiiya is gonna giv her ghungroo to himani n tell her dat ab meri ek zindagi ka hissa tumhare paas hai o sumthn like dat.... maybe in RAD himani's gonna use it and den Appuu comes across n sees that ghungroo..and he myt ask Himani frm whr she gt it n den he wud knw dat its Jiya's n dat she is his mystery gall.. wot u tink? This may create another twist in the story next..😛
Edited by Veer-Zaara - 16 years ago
andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks for the updates,poor Jiiya!!!!!!!!!