4th march update*arjun comes to the part*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Frends

Heres the update for 4th march

arjun comes piya is very happy to see him everyone is shocked suman later is happy… prem is annoyed but pretends..to be happy priya says everyone said u wont come but I knew u would… arjun tells piya that's how come u were so sure she says that she knows arjun cannot refuse her arjun says and why do feel that priya says dil ka connection… u are my special frend and theres some heart connection between u and me…. and so u can never tell me no for anything he is lil stunned.. but smiles

she tells that u stay here…see prem I told u arjun will come prem thinks how did he land up here… priya takes sumi and they both bring a cake… while priya is away arjun says prem promise me u will never break priya's heart prem says offcourse yaar he thinks that this devdas cannot do anything he will be devdas only priya brings too cakes..of thanku..she calls arjun and tells him to cut one… then she tells prem to cut the other…priya brings 2 gifts and gives them to prem and arjun… prem thinks shes celebrating of me going to that sundernagar…. she gives arjun his gift and helps him wear it too arjun says she loves it suman happy seeing that she asks prem hows it..and offers to help him wear it he nods..and says its gud…… ok ..priya says when u will go to sundernagar I will really miss u… prem says priya..if u are going to miss me so much I will cancel my plan… priya says prem… don't joke piya prem are sitting and talking …. arjun feeling left out…stands at one side admiring priya suman comes to talk..she says arjun u love priya a lot right arjun says no… shes just my gud frend… priya tells everyone to play truth and dare at her chance she expresses her love and affection towards prem sumi and arjun feel bad…..arjun's chance comes and priya asks him tell me the name of the girl u love everyone is shocked…

episode ends

love

anu