18th march update*karan-us,kathy=trouble*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello frends

Heres the 18th March Update

VM opens the door and its mandy who overhears the conversation… in the hospital Kathy tells everyone.. all are disgusted that anaida did that all are unable to reason her action ri says our nightclub was a hit and so she did this out of jealougy… gaj says I don't think so… pam says and what about mandy mam's involvement Kathy says anaida mam herself admitted so cant be mandy mam is also involved in this… but we have to again start this nightclub… pam says why don't we get some sponsors… Kathy says we already have one sponsor himmat… with which we first made our dream and now weill again make it…

Vm adds mandy into his three some.. he says that fire was put on my command… mandy says ohh.. so it isn't affair but this… Vm says keep this within us..and u get a partnership and gud amount of bank balance… anaida says lets make this deal perfect by putting the entire blame on Kathy…. he says fine…but karan…mandy says I have an idea for that…

in the hospital Kathy says the whole staff is scared before that hotel blast and now this nightclub… the whole staff is acred and ready to leave their jobs… u need to talk and calm them… he says yes I need to…doc comes in and says that karan has high volumes of carbon monoxide… its better if u go to us and get urself treated… all including Kathy and doc convince karan when he says he cant go as his hotel needs him right now… Kathy assures him that nightclub will be done and they will atke care of Tp till he comes and that he should first concern about himself… Kathy asks the doc to arrange things… he goes out and takes money from mandy mandy says he should have been an actor and that hes done a good job… he leaves… and mandy says now my contacts in us will assure hes stay back till 1 week there and till then Kathy will become a part of history…

karan is extremely insecure and frustrated…he talks to himself and says I haven't questioned dad that why did he do that to ketu uncle Kriti and vimla aunty… I cant go without doing anything for them I have to do something for them… he frustatingly sits down Kathy comes in and says what happen sir… he says Kathy I don't want to go… she sayss sir if u saying this coz of TP then don't worry… everything will be fine.. weill take care of everything… he says why u all are behind sending me …she says sir… we want u too recover soon… so that u can take proper charge of ur life and hotel… and I am there na here… karan says I know Kathy u are always there for me… Kathy looks at him he says I mean u have always supported me… he holds her hand and says and I really appreciate that…. she keeps her hands hon his..and they share an eye locking session… with ek pal ke liye going in the background… they both share a light moment…

morning everyone is ready for the conference Kathy is setting the table while gaj asks Kathy what happen last night she says nothing gaj says karan sir only met u ..and nothing happened… Kathy says nothing.. ri and pam come in and ri asks why this conference..kathy says I dunno I just got the orders… ri says vm is upto something wrong… Kathy says god knows… everyone is called in and vm comes with anaida and mandy pam says anaida still isn't fired Kathy says I think ri is right… they are worried… board members ask vm about the fire… and he says what u heard is right but anaida parvez is innocent he plays a clipping whoch has kathy's voice thretning anaida to fire the nightclub orelse it wont be gud for her… Kathy is shocked and tries to justify her innocence but VM tells her to stop her nonsense and blames her of being behind everything….

episode ends….

episode rating :5/10 the story is taking some miraculous turns which is not gonna be appreciated much… every second week Kathy is in trouble… and something goes wrong… its getting monotonous and with less of comic reliefs…audiences are sure to not enjoy the current track….

that's all from me…

have a nice day

love

anu