18th march update*piya-arjun together*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Frends

Heres the 18th March update

Daima sumi and priya are waiting for the driver priya is getting frustrated on the driver being so late sumi says u are simply taking tension till the driver is back he will come … priya says he who ? daima says any bus or car will come… arjun comes and stops…he gets out of the car and priya runs to him…she says arjun u… what are u doing here ..arjun is speechless. and suman thinks I know arjun u will never tell priya that u are going to sundernagar to help prem… priya goes on and says I am going to sundernagar… but rightnow I spoke to u and u din say anything then how come….sumi goes and tells priya… arjun is busy na…and everything isn't preplanned somethings happens and this road doesn't only go to sundernagar…it goes to so many other places right arjun…arjun says yes right..suman is right… ahead of sundernagar theres one more place buranagar and I am so busy.. I couldn't inform… she says ohh… daima closes the umbrella and says arjun… see kno our car is spoiled and we are waiting on this road since when… noone seems to come we were waiting for some car and ur the 1st one… we cant stand here with rajkumari the whole day…. and the road is also so empty and deserted… can u leave us… arjun says offcourse daima… how can I leave u people here… and deserted area… and sundernagar is on my way..so sure I will leave u..priya sits in the front seat and all settle… arjun thinks now what should I do.. I cant tell priya I am going to sundernagar prem might be waiting for me… and I cant tell him I am with these people…. priya says what happen he says nothing and they all go…

in the factory bhla sir comes with food prem says aaiye bhola sir…. irritated and frustrated… he smiles and bhola sir says that heres some chatpata food for u…bhola sir says what are u planning to do in the factory now… prem says I have to talk to the workers leader… bhola sir says that beware…. he is not good… he has done 2 full mrders and 1 half murders and countless bones he has broken so u know… prem says yes bhola sir I understood I wont do anything that instigates him… I wont do….

arjun stops at a dhabha for lunch arjun shows priya a dhabha he says theres no restaurant and theres no chair and table like ur mahal but this khatha is more comfortable u have to sit here and eat…. and I am sure u will love it… she sits daima and suman also join in… priya enjoys it and says its so much more comfortable than our chair and table and this feels like a swing… its so nice to sit here… arjun says I knew u would like it..now tell me what would u like to eat priya says I want one veg pizza one pasta .. that's it… suman daima and arjun start laughing… arjun says I am sorry priya all this is not avaible weill do one thing I will order and I m sure u will love the food served here… he asks daima what she wuld like… she says anything what u order… the order while comes…

rani sa is thinking is it that after facing all problems I am not able to take proper decisions… did I do right by sending rajkumari I don't trust rajkumari at all already shes broken my trust by running away… if ever she does anything wrong again this time I wont spare her…

daima takes suman to one corner…

arjun tells priya that I cant believe all this is true priya pinches arjun in his hand ..arjun says..auch priya yeh kyat ha… priya says tumhe yakeen dilane ke liye ki yeh sapna nahin haqeeqat hai…while they both talk suman asks daima what happen..she says I want them to spend some time together see how nice they look together… suman says..i dunno daima I think this is wrong priya loves prem and we don't have any right to take away prem's love from priya daima says that I believ arjun is priya's true love and for that we aren't doing wrong by bringing them closer and u have to support me… and daima says ok now lets go… suman thinks I dunno whats right and wrong daima but I just want priya to be happy…

daima and sumi come priya says where were u I was waiting since when I am so hungry..daima says u start rajkumari even we are hungry… everyone starts but priya keeps waiting…arjun asks her why shes waiting… she says u din order fork and knife so I am waiting… all start smiling..and arjun says here theres no fork and knife u have to eat by hands see daima and suman.. u will surely enjoy it…it tastes even better he tells her to break the roti..she breaks a big piece he says itni badi nahin aur choti …aur choti …priya finally takes a standard size piece..arjun says ab ise dal mein dip karo au raise khao..(showing her how to eat) she eats and enjoys it…she says wow… if u weren't there I wud never know how it was to taste food with hand u taught me another thing today arjun tells her to taste the lassi now… she tastes it..and a milk mustache is formed…arjun suman and daima start laughing and giggling priya gets annoyed and asks what happen ..arjun lovingly cleans her face with his fingers… and says its ok now.. daima is pleased to see this so is suman… daima tells arjun any girl who marries u will be the luckiest she will get such a caring loving husband.. priya says u just took that from me… I was about to say the same… whoever marries him her fortune will brighten up… right sumi… simron smiles and arjun shys keeping his head down..and a lil serious expression…

arjun says u would like to have some sweet I usually have the habit priya says yea.that habit even I have.. arjun asks her what she would like to have she says ..ice cream is there then best if not anything is ok…arjun goes to bring…

prem in factory is saying to himself where all girls use to wait for prem and here I am waiting for arjun.. according to info arjun is left quite early then why isn't he here by now… I dunno a word of the report to prepare arjun pls come yaar…. u only can bring light to my life and sees up… fan goes off… prem says woah… what place I say light and the light goes off.. workers come and complain of electricity and say him to do something he scolds them what should I do… I should sit and fan u all he cools down and says… u do one thing go home rest what u all will remember such nice manager u had… go go…

priya's mobile starts ringing….

suman says priya phonies ringing priya says which phone sumi says the phone mobile phone which rani sa gave you… she tells daima to pick up and finally she attend the call rani sa asks her why shes not reached yet… she says the car was spoiled… rani sa says how.. and wheres daima and suman.. priya says with me only… if u don't trust me talk to them… suddenly arjun calls out priya… tumhe kaun si chahiye… priya suddenly realizes that rani sa will cannot tolerate arjun… she covers the phone and starts panicking daima and suman also get worried… rani sa scolds priya on the phone whos voice is this… with whom are u sitting… tell me rajkumari why aren't u answering….priya is worried….

episode ends

precap: rani sa is worried about priya and tells raja sa..that I think theres something wrong and daima is supporting priya… daima says … that how much I know rani sa…something is goin on in her mind which is not good for us…

episode rating : an 8/10 episode…must say ayushmaan is ever entertaining his frustrated behaviour and irritated dialougues are sure to make u giggle… ali and neha surely make a cute couple and share a good chemistry… with good amount of comical relief and twists… this surely makes one of the most not to miss episode of ETR… everyone else did a gud job…

that's all from me…

love

anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the awesome update 😊 😊 aww i love arjun i hope he gets together with priya soon
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
prem just irritates me...he deserves whatever is happening to him...hehe, he fooled eveyone but has fallen for his own game. Still I don't like how he is fooling arjun, because he has got such a good heart and would never ever suspect that from a friend. Why doesnt summi tell priya the truth, that arjun is raj? and priya's chacha chachi are just irritating. Ranisa's soch is also 😡