sabrina khan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey can anyone plzzz find this naat!!! it goz like diz = karam mangti hoon reham mangti hoon ilahi mai tujhse dua mangti hoon... its sung by Abida Khanami suppose but they hav made a qawwalli like this too sooo plzzz help me sum 1!!! thnxxxshh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this the naat, but its not from abida khanam:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3F9UsKxA62Y&feature=related

isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it's a nice naat... i love it...thx for the link
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also have this version....but its read by a lady...it was a milad on tv and she read it very well so i rocorded it on my ipod....i will upload it soon....but its not the best quality since i only recorded it frm the tv...if u want it lemme know....the one above...the guy whose reading it....he readin it veryy slow...the one i have is a good pace one...lemme know if u want it
sabrina khan thumbnail
ohhhhhh thnxxx a lot... this is the one m lookin 4 but yhh to slow.. it is read by a lady!! i love it sooo much makes me cry !!!!! anyway thnk u so much 4 ur effort anyway!!! we went to a milad the other day n one lady read this naat n i was jst nt in this wrld... goshh awesum!!! n yh anumra plzz upload it if u can i wanna c dat version of it tooo i saw it on QTV once...long time ago but couldnt record it!!!!
Manshaa3 thumbnail
I know that dua. I used to watch it. It was by abida Khanam. I have seen it on zippyvideos, but now when i searched for it. it's not coming up. But it does shows that its there. Maybe whoever uploaded it, has deleted. 😭

I was very good. Actually, i was searching the one Sabri recited it. but i couldn't find it. instead of, i found the Abida Khanam's version. In that video there were 2 other girls with Abida, who were also reciting that dua. 😃
anumra thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sabrina khan thumbnail
OMG thnk u soooo soo sooooooo much u guyz r relly helpful!!! thnx 2 u especially anumra jazakallah :D oh i jst luv it!!!!
anumra thumbnail
ur quite welcome...im seriously a naat person so try to record all the ones i like