17th March *priya off to sundernagar*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends

Heres the update the update for 17th

Rani sa calls priya and tells her that she's officially giving her permission to go out and make her home so that she can know the world outside..and adjust...she can officially do everything what girls of her age usually do... and after rani sa leaves... daima tells priya that her home plot is in sundernagar... she is very happy... and plays with daima daima tells she will faint if she turns her like this at her age she doesn't have that energy.. priya says what daima whats ur age now... ur still so young... daima smiles and gets shy and says what rajkumari... priya see ur shying away like a bride also... daima says i have more work... i will go now.. priya thinks whom shud she share her hapiness with... she thinks of calling prem... and tells he will be so happy when he knows daima gets worried... and says that no no... don't tell him... he if u suddenly appear in front of him he will be dumbstruck I mean shocked... what u say in English...surprise him by not letting him know... priya says wow daima... what an idea..and so romantic...see i told you ur young... she calls prem and daima leaves......

prem throws away one file and says not in one accounting file is there any profit of even 2 rs... why is rani sa even running this factory... and she made me the manager.... wow... but I promise that I will change this companies fortune.... my names flag will be hoisted in mukti mahal... prem singh oberoi's.... he sits down and thinks what should I do now... I will call arjun he takes out his phone..and priya calls... he thinks yaar ab yeh priya kahan se aagayi.... should i pick up this phone or not... priya says prem if u dont pick my call now i wont talk to you ..... he picks up she says thank god u picked up my call prem says what do u think i purposely dont pick up ur call... priya i dont have time... i know ur worried upset but.. priya says mr prem singh oberoi why do feel that i have called u or call u always to tell you about my sorrows ... today i have called to inform..that i am comming...and remember what daima said she stops and prem asks her about her pause... she says nothing... even I am busy..if u don't have time.. i have think about our future our chota sa ghar.... prem gets very annoyed... he thinks keeping the phone away yeh aur iska chota sa ghar.... kaise samjhaun ki main iske chote se ghar mein nahin mahal mein rehni soch raha hun.. he slowly brings the phone to his ear and priya says..ok now i will keep the phone... coz it my time to dream... bye.. he disconnects...

suman comes back from delhi... and prem hugs her and dances with her suman says u are soo happy to see me back... something's wrong tell me what happen.. she says ..summan... rani sa has officially permitted me to go to sundernagar... this rajkumari will fly away with her rajkumari to sundernagar.... and build her small house... suman is happy and remembers that arjun also told her that he did be going to sundernagar.... she is happy and says priya arjun priya says oh arjun i forgot to tell him only... she calls arjun

arjun picks up abruptly and asks kaun hai priya says ... hum mukti mahal ki rajkumari priyamvada hai... arjun says priya tumm... priya says hmmm so i have to introduce myself... arjun says no priya actually in between work i took up ur call thats why... priya says but u should know from my ring itself..he says ok baba sorry now tell me what happen u sound so different... she says yea... i am so happy i am going to sundernagar to design my own house... i am very happy... arjun is surprised..and she says ok now i will keep i have to do loads of preperations... and she disconnects...

arjun thinks... priya is also comming to sundernagar... what should i do... i dont want to face priya... but how can i leave prem... if prem could not do what he has too then priya's life will be shatterrred... i have to go... arjun's dad comes and asks him why are u you going to sundernagar... he says that... there are some quotations he has to get arjun's dad askss him that this some manager also can do why are u going arjun says this project is very important for me... i want to take complete care of it its the most prestigious project for me... trust me dad i wont give a chance of mistake... singhania says that i dont trust anyone else me... but this time i trust you... arjun smiles... and singhania wishes him best of luck....

daima and suman comes in and asks priya about her preparations... priya says I am very happy and suddenly realizes her packing isn't complete.... she goes..and and says i dont have time for anything now... suman takes daima at one corner and says i dunno what game destiny is playing... arjun is also going to sundernagar... daima says i understood... and now listen...

she tells something to suman and suman says no no this is risky but what will happen if anyone comes to know daima says nothing will happen sumi u have to support me priya looks at them and rushes out of the room… daima and sumi go out to find priya… and priya collides with rani sa dropping her flowers plate.. rani sa is annoyed and priya apologizes rani sa says that u have developed the habit to commit mistakes and apologize… I am letting you out but doesn't mean u can do anything daima suman u both have to take care of her outside mahal and u have return back before 6 is that clear… priya says ji rani sa rani sa leaves… suman comes daima picks up the plate… and suman says thank god ur saved… I thought rani sa will cancel ur trip she says even I thought… that … raja sa comes and asks priya about her trip she says everything is ready and this pigeon is ready to fly… daima takes suman behind and tells her to call she calls arjun and confirms if hes coming to sundernagar… and says der mat karma… arjun disconnects and thinks what did suman mean and why she call…

raja sa says u r going to design ur own house now… like a bird designs her nest… I am so emotional now god knows what will happen when u go … she says then I wont I cant hurt u and go anywhere… he says no… if ur happy I am happy and they both hug each other…

arjun is off to sundernagar…and sees priya everwhere… in the road beside him… in front of him… he starts walking on a bridge when he gets sad thinking I dunno what is the game of destiny priya I am not able to forget you for a minute whenever I decide I will go away from you either you come and stand right in front of me.. or your thoughts follow me.. I dunno how will I live without u and sits in the car….and starts off…

priys car gets spoiled and shes annoyed.. suman holds an umbrella over her and says u are simply taking tension till the driver is back his car will come daima signals shhhh and priya asks her kiski car…

precap : priya asks arjun u are also going to sundernagar arjun says actually priya …..

episode rating: a8/10 neha marda was usual cure and bubbly ali mechant as usual sophisticated yet sensitive but with right amounts of emotions comic relief by ayushmaan's ever irritated expression added as icing to the cake. overall a good must watch episode…

that's all from me

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS