17th March- Meeting for the last time

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

-Aku has just seen the text and Keeya walks out form the bathroom just then. Keeya is surprised and happy when Aku is there she puts on her glasses on throws the towel on the bed. Aku wipes his tears and turns around. He tells her he came to sign the marriage forms. Keeya stops him for a second and says after this when we meet we will be married then if I tell you this it will be weird " Tum nahin jaante how much you mean to me sach mein jitni baar thank you kahoon utna kam hai… thank you for saving my life… thank you is liye bhi kyun ke jab se tum meri zindagi mein aye ho na jaane kitni khushiyon se bar di hai sab kuch ek khwaab sa lagta hai pehle kabhi dang se kaha nahin is liye kehna chahti thi… apne poore dil se Thank You Very Much…Mein bohot lucky hoon… Han deserve karti hoon uska pata nahin… lekin mein lucky hoon … Thanks". The whole time Aku tries to fight back tears and fake smiles. After her tribute to him he walks away. Keeya feels light hearted and happy while Aku walks way heavy burdened and sad. Again Keeya's life is going to be a hell somehow.

-At Sareen house Ang is restless and Sana comes feeling dizzy. He sweetly says he will go bring her medicine she says no sit here. He massages her head. Sana is happy. Ang is happy b/c he knows he's doing the right thing. He checks the time. Sana asks "Kahin jana hai?" He makes an excuse that he has a meeting with a producer but then he says don't worry about it just let me know how u feel. She stops him and tells him "I'm so lucky mere paas tumhare jaisa husband hai… aur ab hamara baby bhi… MY life is just perfect!" She then tells him to give her medicine and then he is free to go to his meeting. She asks him who the meeting is with. He makes up a name of one of the producers and she gets excited for him. He gives her medicines and leaves. Sana looks on lovingly. (Ahhh this means only 1 problem solved!)

-Aku comes home sad remembering proposing to Keeya and all the other times with her. He then remembers the text and falls to the floor leaning on his bed. Neha comes in wondering wts wrong. He tells her she was right about Ang and Keeya. Aku is wondering why Keeya is hiding stuff from him. Neha tries to console him L. He says why did Keeya lie to me I never lied to her. "Mujhe cabin house jana hoga abhi". Neha says that his barat is leaving at 3. He says "Barat tabhi nikle gi jabhi shaadi hogi". Neha is shocked! He leaves.

-Ang waits for Keeya. Aku is watching from behind a tree.

- Keeya is at her house getting ready. Mummyji comes and says you're gonna leave me alone. After a long consolation, Keeya says that she never wanted to trouble Mummyji. Then Keeya says can I ask you something and will you tell me the complete truth. Mummyji says ok. Keeya says between me and Sana you always loved Sana more right. She says yea I think I always loved her more b/c you know the way she is always demanding. She says otherwise I have always loved you both equally but I always had to protect her more. Then she says never let Aku go and Keeya says I wont ever.

-Ang is still waiting. He calls Keeya and asks her where she is he tells her to check her SMS. He says "Mein tumse akhri bar milna chahta hoom pyar na sahi dosti ki khatar". She says ok I'm coming. Just then Neha calls Aku and asks him where he is and he says I'll get there eventually. Neha says I don't understand ur barat is leaving in an hour. He says "mein sach ka intezaar kar raha hoon". Neha consoles him. Both parties hang up.

- Keeya is sitting in a car and Anjali alls her and tells her you forgot to come try on ur dresses today b4 the honeymoon there might be a fitting problem. Didn't Aku tell you?" Keeya says "tumhari Aku se kabhi baat hui thi?" Anjali says this morning when he came to ur house. She says yea maybe he forgot with a worried look on her face. She says she will call her in a half hour. Keeya thinks "ek minute… Aku ne Anjali se baat ki mere phone par… iska matlab jab Aku mere ghar aya tha aur mein bathrrom mein thi… us waqt mera phone Aku ke paas tha… aur Ang nemujhe jo SMS behja tha who to maine dekha hi nahin aur jab maine abhi dekha to who message already koi par chukka tha kyunke who mere inbox mein tha iska matlab kahin Aku ne OMG… kahin Aku ne Ang ka message to nahin par liya."

-Both Ang and Aku wait for Keeya. Just then Keeya's car comes. Ang: Thanks for coming maine faisla kar liya hai. Sana hi meri patni hai aur hume apne pyar ko bhool kar aage bhar jana chahiye. Keeya: Actually is mein sab ki khushi hai hain na? To phis Akshay shaaar ke mein bhi to wahin kar rahi hoon… barat ka waqt hogaya hai phi maein chalti hoon. They try to do their friendship handshake but are unable to and tears pour out. Aku watches confused from a far. They fight tears and smile. Tadap Tadap plays in the background. As she walks away Ang says bud and opens his arms. Keeya runs to him for one last hug. They both cry. Aku walks towards them slowly slowly. As they let go of each other suddenly they see Aku. Aku looks in Anger and Keeya and Ang stand there scared/ confused.

Tommorow: Sana sitting on the bed in a pink outfit.