3rd March Update*piya party..*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello frends

I am sorry for the delay in updates....i had exams so coudnt come online for last 2 weeks..

3 rd March

on prem's insistance priya goes and talks to rani sa.. rani sa listens to her and thinks seriously...

Prem is happy and rejoices that now sundernagar plan will be cancelled he eats grapes and is dreaming of being a king..dressed in royal outfits... priya waving the fan over him... hes eating grapes....raja sa comes...and tells him to taste something..prem says what is this .. i wont eat this he tells him to get out rajas aapologises and he says its ok now go... he tells priya...what is this u told me to appoint him as a cook and see what hes doing... priya says i am sorry on his behalf... he says ok ok wheres rani sa... rani sa ... he screams.. and bhola over hears his voice and thinks i knew theres something wrongin this person..he is dreaming of odering rani sa standing in her mahal only he says exuse me prem scolds him of disturbing him.. he says rani sa has called prem... and asks if he should say hes not comming prem says no no u go i will come... he again smiles and thinks i think priya spoke to rani sa...

he goes in the living room..where rani sa says priya told me everything... prem is miling... she says raja sa please tell what we have thought for him raja sa says.. that u will go to sundernagar but work as an ordinary manager... prem is shocked... raja sa says we already knew u are very talented and loyal...but never knew you are so self confident ..you have won our hearts...and we wish you luck...

priya is happy and tells prem see i told you na i will make everything alright... prem smiles forcefully.. and thinks what i told her and what has she done... priya says i am so happy you are going to work and you won everyones heart also... u know what i think we should celebrate all this... you just wait...

suman is crying thinking mine and arjun's sacrifice is for the same girl's hapiness but of no use.. coz she loves prem... arjun i cant understand what u are going through priya comes in..and says you are sitting here....she says why are u sad... suman says nothing ...for what were u finding me... priya says ya.. i want to arrange a small party..in celebration of our success.. suman says priya party if rani sa comes to know she will be very angry priya says all this we use to i use to tell and u use to encourage me... and now u are saying all this....and is this first time iam breaking or doing something against rani sa's wish... come lets start preprations... they both go...

prem is talking namrata and her husaband... both are saying what we thought and what happenned.. prem says dont loose hope who knows...in that factory i may find some key to some tresure... namrats's husband says .. good keep up this attitude... and prem smiles...

priya wants to invite arjun.. and suman says will he come after whatever happenned... she says he will... arjun is telling his mom that hes joining golf again as hes not intrested in his dad's business... priya calls arjun.. he cuts her call.. arjun is talking to his mom while again priya calls.. he again disconnects the call.. priya is angry and calls again... arjun's mom asks why are u disconnecting the call who is it..he says priya... she says then why dont you talk common talk to her giving his phone.. she leaves... arjun takes her call priya says arjun why did disconnect my call.. acha leave all that i want to invite you to my party which we are celebrating for our success.. and you have to come arjun says priya i am very happy that u and prem love eachother but i cant come... priya says no arjun i dont know anything you have to come... arjun scolds her cant you understand i cant means i cant and disconnects...

priya is hurt and says I know u will come... suman says I also don't think he will priya says he will...

priya gets ready does all the preparations lits candle... suman comes and says ash ki kasam u are looking very pretty priya compliments her too... prem comes in ..and says hi princess.. priya says... hi.. how do u like all this..he says its ok gud... priya says.. all have come but wheres arjun... suman says u still think he will come... priya says yes... prem says if god also calls him now he wont.. priya says i know he will... the door of priya's room open..and shes happily surprised leaving suman and prem shocked...

Episode ends…

love

anu