17th Mar update*Karan concious-Vm enemy*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello frends

as last week I haven't updated… heres a snippet of what happened…

in the launch gaj insults pandit ji and someone lits up nightclub to fire… karan is caught in the fire and is seriously injured and hospitalized… vm warns Kathy to findout about the culprit…

heres the 17th march update

kathy is crying... and ri consoles her... that she trusts her love and that nothing will happen to karan ...happy comes and informs kathy about karan being admitted in lifecare hopital they all go to meet him

vm is informed about karan's hopitalisation and he calls the manegr to look after him and tells him to clear the bills and not disturb him as hes heading to a confrence mandy says what type of a dad u r ... karan is in the hospital and u arent bothered he says i am thats why i sent someone but meeting him means 4 hrs loss and my dad used to say that anything equals to businessloss shouldnt be prioritised... he says anyways karan hasnt done any profits ... hes only contributed to losses mandy says right... vm says and right now i am not bothered about karan i am bothered about nightclub and the 4 trainess go knows where they are...

all 5 including happy reach the hospital... and happy asks the doc about karan he replies hes fine when the doc asks if they are karan's frend he says no hes our boss doc asks whos kathy happy points at kathy doc says u are lucky for him he introduces himself.. and tells her that when he was admitted ... he was serious we even lost hope but when we informed we have contacted you he stabilised and improved...he says they say medicine is sometimes useless but prayers work... in his case that applies... karan gains concious and says see he has gained concious also... he asks karan how he is feeling he replies better doc points towards kathy and tells everyone to not talk too much...

everyone helps him to sit upright kathy asks him how he is he says fine.... and smiles... she asks him what he was doing in the nightclub he says he was drunk and saw the culprit kathy says did he see you he says I don't think coz I was behind the bar table… he had a black coat long coat but I coudnt see his face… he coughs and as Kathy helps him nurse asks happy to bring some medicine they all go out discussing and happy says lets let karan Kathy to spend sometime… and asks pam to keep quiet… he leaves gaj says I think jimmy mathews is the culprit ri and pam both says no… gaj says if hes not then who pam says stars its our stars fault I will call my Patiala wale panditji and asks he will mend everything ri asks her to ask him some medicine for her brain to coz she thinks theres some mastermind behind all this whos either karan's enemy or Tp's….

Kathy and karan are looking at eachother when Kathy makes an exuse to go out karan holds her hand… and then stops her telling her to sit by him she sits by him… and he asks her whats the matter shes looking worried.. theres something shes hiding… she says nothing he coughs she helps him and he says that I can see it in your eyes whats the matter he says ur dad has given me ultimatum that if I don't find the culprit within 24 hrs he will take some action… I dunno what to do I wish u cud have seen his face…. he says describes the same coat and some locket of cross… and suddenly his head starts aching Kathy helps him and holds his face keeping her hands on his right cheek saying its all my fault I shudnt have strained u so much… and they have an eye locking session… with hum dil de chuke sanam track playing in the background…. when the are disturbed by…vm knocking in…

vm asks karan about his health… he remembers his conversation with ketan malhotra… and says better vm says I think jimmy mathews is behind this and we shud get him arrested.. Kathy says no sir it cannot be jimmy and even karan has seen the cuprit… vm asks him about the culprit he says I dint see his face but he had a long coat…and cross locket.. vm says ok u rest urent completely fine I will cu tomorrow he just while leaving is stopped by karan and karan says that the culprit had a cigratte in her hand and long nails with red nail[polish mandy hides her red polished nails and asks karan if hes sure he says yes I am 100 % sure… vm says ok weill leave now cu tommroow while leaving he drops anaida's purse and a locket falls out Kathy picks up both of it and karan recognizes it.. Kathy questions anaida after checking her hands and rudely questions her again anaida accepts ..and before anything else said vm slaps her and tells her to reason her action now in his cabin…

anaida enters vm's cabin and he close the door he asks her why she did this she says then what would I do… if I would run then also I would be caught someone is shown peeping in..and vm says that thanks despite so much pressure you din says that I had told u to do so… some voice is heard and vm goes to check and is shocked when he opens his door…

Precap: karan's doc comes in..and informs that's karan's latest reports says that he has high volumes of carbon monoxide

episode rating: 8/10 a good episode with nice scenes… and shows the bond karan Kathy share… with equal amount of suspense and comic reliefs a enjoyable episode… all doing a fairly gud job.

I apologise for my delay in updating last weeks episode..and will make sure its updated asap..

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS