daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

What do u think abt Kiran and Rohan??

Its apparent that they shared a past.......they were together but then they parted...............

so what do u think...........will love bloom again?? will RAD witness another love story??

Till now from whatever shown in the epis, i feel that Rohan s nt still that romantically inclined towards Kiran.........so far he seems to be portrayed as the most dependable friend and Kiran is always in foul mood, remains confused but yet has feelings for Rohan........

what r ur opinions??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aww; I love the Kiran and Rohan angle....it's sort of like Barkha and Apu; only in that one I'd rather Apu falls for Jiya!😆

Hmm; me thinks they'll get together sometime later but at the moment there's only friendship!😳

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Eehm i remember that somewhere they showed that kiran and rohan had a relationship, they were pretty much in love but then Rohan decided to choose the page 3 world and kiran decided to stick to traditional form of dance art. Kiran didnt want to sell her talent, but rohan did

Also Kiran wants barkha to succeed because she didnt get the chance her self

I think Rohan loves Kiran and that is why he came to RAD. Kiran also has feelings for him but she is more stonehearted so it will take some more time for her to accept rohan 😳
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whyy she is stone hearted iss wot i wanna know? 😕
evrytime she answers rudely to Rohan when he talks to her o sumthin..
wots bothering her?? 😕
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^i guess kiran is just afraid to get hurt.......or may be she does nt want to show that she can be emotionally dependent on rohan.........who knows......she always portrays herself as a rough and tough individual....she just doesnt want to show her softer side.......... 😕
Veer-Zaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

^^^i guess kiran is just afraid to get hurt.......or may be she does nt want to show that she can be emotionally dependent on rohan.........who knows......she always portrays herself as a rough and tough individual....she just doesnt want to show her softer side.......... 😕

yeah mebbe.. but i dont like wht she does... poor Rohan woh kitna khoshish karta hai usko acha mood dilaaane ki..woh samajhti nahi hai kuch..

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^agreed
i dunno, why kiran always acts so tough when rohan is around!!
she seems so insecure........
bechara rohan..............i hope apne movie ke lead pair dhoondte dhoondte unhe apne zindagi ki partner bhi mil jaye!!
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veer-Zaara

yeah mebbe.. but i dont like wht she does... poor Rohan woh kitna khoshish karta hai usko acha mood dilaaane ki..woh samajhti nahi hai kuch..

Aauw i also feel sorry for Rohan

But he was wrong in the past, and now Kiran is hurt

So she needs some time to trust Rohan again, that is why she is being rude to him

She will slowly realize how much he loves her 😳

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
yup, u r right sha.
after all hum unse hi naraz hote hai jinse bahut pyaar karte hai!!

aha..........now RAD should also be called love academy!!
so many love stories are blooming under one roof??
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
alll.. except for Jiyaa... poor girl . her love story is blooming out of RAD with Naresh 😆