Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

can we have a banner for this forum??
can some one make a nice banner for JJR...........without banner the heading space looks empty........

The dev. team members of Zee Next are currently discussing this. We are thinking to have a general banner for the whole channel. will keep you guys informed 😊

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumera siddiqui

Thats gr8.U know Sariefah I was going 2 ask u that we could have a contest,Game etc...It will b fun.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ 😊

Thanks sumera, will surely consider it 😊

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shariefah

The dev. team members of Zee Next are currently discussing this. We are thinking to have a general banner for the whole channel. will keep you guys informed 😊

that sounds nice. looking forward to hear more.

but cant we plzzzzzzz have a JJR exclusive banner for JJR forum............plzzzzzzz

Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^That's hard sweetie seeing as ZN forums are very inactive....but like Shanu said; we're thinking about it and we'll talk to other Dev. Teams and see what they say.πŸ˜›

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
accha so anyone came up with any ideas abt how to promote JJR??

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Can we make 'Apu Appreciation Thread' alove again?.. 😳 πŸ˜† came after a long time & its gone to the last page... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

and..like the rest said..different contests & activities.. we can have a JJR Trivia every week..posted on weekends... like questions about the episodes... πŸ˜‰
Shariefah thumbnail
Hey khushi

thanks😊

Appu appreciation thread was taken of sticky because we needed some space for other stickiesπŸ˜› . the thread is dead as there is no new info on him and members dont reply anymore πŸ˜•.

Like daisy said, main concern is the promotion of the section. all other activities will not pay off as long as there are no members
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
I would have suggested opening a JJR or AJ FC at CFC........but i dont know.....very few members out here participate.........so may be it s not the right time for FC.............and any other ideas r nt coming to my mind other than those normal options like using JJR avi or siggies............or i dunno........may be we just have to keep our patience!!

or may be we just have to keep participating in the topics and keep posting so that seeing some participation others get influenced to participate............ πŸ˜•
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

or may be we just have to keep participating in the topics and keep posting so that seeing some participation others get influenced to participate............ πŸ˜•

crazy daisy i know u hate me saying thisπŸ˜› ....I just read ur pm πŸ˜†......BUT your AJ's biggest fan and I cant thank you enough for being our all time supporterπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Main proud ke saath kehti hoon........ki tu JJR section ki jaan hai πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ur right.......lets just go on with games, discussions, updates and videos
and lets see if we can add some other stuff as well 😳

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
☺️ ☺️ ☺️
aur kya kahoon, sha.....................after reading ur post, me feeling like blushing to the brightest shade of red so that i look like a perfect tomato!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†