** Ideas for this section **

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey deariesπŸ˜ƒ,

I think we are having a lot of fun with games and discussionsπŸ˜›!!

A lot of people joined in, i am very thankfull to you allπŸ€—πŸ€—!!

We have a gang of AJ paagals nowπŸ˜†

So i was thinking, as you guys are so dedicated to JJR, why not ask you about ideas to improve the section

I was thinking that we could have a contest.....what do you say. would you guys luv it😳, would you like to participate😳??

And daisy suggested to have a thread where all episodes could be discussed. What do you say?

So if any of you have more ideas for games, contest and other stuff then please post here

Once again thanks all of you for being here

luv to allπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww sha thanx for this topic yaar......it ws much needed!!

so ya, each and everybody who loves JJR shd put in their views and ideas regarding how to make our forum more rocking!!!

contests sound yummy............but i guess u shd start a contest after sometime once we have quite a few regular visitors.........

and i do hope whoever loves to watch JJR and visits this forum, makes a post or replies to some of the topics so that we can get acquainted with our JJR fan family!!

will get back with ideas once my lazy brain starts working!!πŸ˜‰

Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the post Shanu!

Come on guys; me and Shanu would love to see a lot of contests and activities on this forum but it's only worht it if members will really participate!😊

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

wowwwwwwww sha thanx for this topic yaar......it ws much needed!!

crazy daisy it was ur idea yaar dont thank me πŸ˜†

so ya, each and everybody who loves JJR shd put in their views and ideas regarding how to make our forum more rocking!!!

Ek dumm sahi!! and if you suddenly vanish then you know that our paagals group will spam your dabba till you join back πŸ˜†

contests sound yummy............but i guess u shd start a contest after sometime once we have quite a few regular visitors.........

yeah true....but any ideas of how to attract members??πŸ˜•

and i do hope whoever loves to watch JJR and visits this forum, makes a post or replies to some of the topics so that we can get acquainted with our JJR fan family!!

Agreed!

will get back with ideas once my lazy brain starts working!!πŸ˜‰

crazy daisy me is waiting for my rohan siggy ☺️

Word Count: 0

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

Thanks for the post Shanu!

Come on guys; me and Shanu would love to see a lot of contests and activities on this forum but it's only worht it if members will really participate!😊

yuppzzz so nibs baby do you have ideas to attract members 😳😳

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
ohhhhh sha dear, u have to wait for the rohan siggies, coz now i m busy like anything with college stuff!!! sorrrry........

regarding attracting members.....hmmmmmmmm...........thinking..........still thinking........mmmmmm......i guess we shd all use JJR siggies or any JJR character siggies or avis...........we can have a JJR banner contest.............after a month or two we may have a JJR VM contest(when we will actually have some proper scenes).........we can have JJR scene writing contest........we may have Guess what will happen next!! type of topics over the weekends when the forum gets slow...........we can have some ffs.........i cant think of anything else right now πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ...........if πŸ˜• i come up with any more ideas i ll let u all know!!!

Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Okay; so lots and lots of contest!πŸ˜ƒ

But we have to get members first!πŸ˜›

Siggies are always a good way of making members realise that show exists - banner contests are another oneπŸ€”...

Shanu, you remember you were using an AJ sig by Kaira not so long ago?....is that exclusively for you or can anyone use?😳

Shariefah thumbnail
@crazy daisy: honey its okay yaar i am also very busy so i understand. take your time okayzz...no worries.

@ evil Nibs: ur so funny sometimes πŸ˜›. the siggy is free to be used, its in the creations gallery 😳 . shagun made one for us too its also there 😳

will reply on other stuff soon I have assigment to write 🀒

luv u guys

sha
Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago
sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats gr8.U know Sariefah I was going 2 ask u that we could have a contest,Game etc...It will b fun.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ 😊
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
can we have a banner for this forum??
can some one make a nice banner for JJR...........without banner the heading space looks empty........