Short Update 13th March

mvatsa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello to all of you,

Todays episode starts with Rajasa talking with Priya about her wishes, then Priya says that she want to celebrate small small things nothing big is required. Rajasa then promis her that he will try to do the best for her. so Rajasa talked to Ranisa about Priya (a long conversation) but the conclusion is that Priya is going to be married soon, she never visited the outside world, so she was quite innocent and couldn't handle the problem she may face in the new house, new people (poor Raja sa don't no that prem is not going to take priya out of the Mahal, infact he is going to become Ghar Jamai).

Here in sundernagar Prem called Arjun and emotionally blackmail him to come and help him. Poor Arjun first told him that he will come after completing his dad's project, but then Prem make him fool again, so he promise to come there immediately.

Ranisa called Prem and asked abt the work. as usual he talked that he is too busy to call Ranisa. then Ranisa called him to Mahal on coming sunday with the work report he did.

Priya called Prem, then he told him that he is coming to meet him. Priya was so happy to know this. Here Suman went to meet Arjun, and came to know that he is going to Sunder Nagar for Prem's help.

Ranisa took a decision about priya and called her. thats it.

My comments : I think now Ranisa permit Priya to go and see the outerworld and by this she came to know abt the truth of Prems. Wat do to think

bye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear, thnx for this 🤗

Well ye to khushi ki baat hai that rani sa is allowing priya to step outside the mahal 😊

But I dont thik Rani Sa will find out about prem that soon.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you 😊
i hope she does know prem's truth soon
vaishumatha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great going update dear 👏