Discussion: I love this show cause.....

nupsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
really guys!!!! first show on indian television that concentrates on a different concept other than saas bahus etc....i think after Special Squad, Gunes n Roses, Hotel Kingston,Siddhant, Remix, Ek packet Umeed this is the first show that is sooooooooooo interesting...πŸ˜ƒ
Also why i am partial to this show is because..i myself am very passionate abt dance...what they are showing in the show is true sometimes u get so stuck between your responsibilities and your dreams u dont know which way to go??????πŸ˜• and on top of that such an insensitive brute that Apu is how dare he says things like that....😑
Barkha is an angel even though she knows Jiya is the dream girl still she is so hell bent on showing her the right path and helping her achieve it....πŸ‘
anyways let me know what are your opinions...
take care...
till then adios!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i love serials which are hatke and also got a sweet, cool and a bit romantic air abt it....so after a disastrous end to my fav serial LRL i ws dying to get hooked into some subtle, sweet soap........and there like a boon i got JJR.......me too love dance and m indeed a huge dreamer......so JJR's fresh story appeals to me a lot......love the characters.......like almost the whole storyline so far........and true, lately aapu is saying and doing such unfair things that he is breaking my heart 😭 ............but yes indeed its a lovely show and hope with time the creatives can keep this innocence in the story and dont make it very complicated and too conspiratory!!
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG see I knew we are made for each otherπŸ€—

** paagals attract paagals** πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

I share the same view. Indian television was getting boring.....always the usual story....saas bahu ki drama or triange love story

That is why one day i quit watching ALL my regular shows and i became critical in which shows to watch!!

I luv new things, i luv it when directors/producers come with fresh new generation ideas!!

I also think that shows should not be 100% mirror display of real life

I mean we dont watch shows to see how badly our life sucks. We watch shows to gain some hope from it. to learn something and most of all to get entertained

JJR is not to much drama baazi and not loaded with unrealistic events either. Like the other shows on zee next it has a perfect mix of romance, struggles, humor and drama

Hats off to the directors and actors of JJR

JJR ki jai!

JJR ki jai!

πŸ˜ƒ

nupsk thumbnail
this is so bad guys sooooooooo many views but hardly any reply even for the videos and written updates so may views but hardly any thank you's.......
come on guys buck up!!
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhhhhh dont worry dear, i m sure with time our silent visitors will also feel like posting and participating!!!
like JJR's theme.......we shd never lose hope and always believe that dreams do come true........so our dream to have loads of participation in this forum will also come true!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nupsk

this is so bad guys sooooooooo many views but hardly any reply even for the videos and written updates so may views but hardly any thank you's.......
come on guys buck up!!

nupsky πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

the show is new na and we didnt have videos for a long time. so people didnt come. but i am sure now slowly members will join in 😳😳😳

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

ohhhhhh dont worry dear, i m sure with time our silent visitors will also feel like posting and participating!!!
like JJR's theme.......we shd never lose hope and always believe that dreams do come true........so our dream to have loads of participation in this forum will also come true!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

daisy darling πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

thanks for ur faith in JJR 😳

exactly "hum try to karte hai na" 😳😳😳

Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Urh Shanu; are you impyling that I'm also a paagal?πŸ˜†

Coming back to JJR - I just love the sheer simplicity of this show....also; it's not just a love story, or a story about dance - but it's a mixture of everything without going over the top....

But it's quite dishearteneing to see that everyone watches shows that go round in circles but when it comes to something as beautiful as JJR; it's shunned to one side...

Hopefully ZN will keep JJR the way it is and viewership will pick up!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

Urh Shanu; are you impyling that I'm also a paagal?πŸ˜†

No nibs i would never dare to call an naagrani paagal πŸ˜†

Coming back to JJR - I just love the sheer simplicity of this show....also; it's not just a love story, or a story about dance - but it's a mixture of everything without going over the top....

exactly its not all dramabazi with tears...it has romance, suspense, emotions, humor....perfect mix πŸ‘

But it's quite dishearteneing to see that everyone watches shows that go round in circles but when it comes to something as beautiful as JJR; it's shunned to one side...

yeah...I think even tody in 21st century all people want to see is kekta type shows with saas bahu thems 🀒

Hopefully ZN will keep JJR the way it is and viewership will pick up!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Me is proud, JJR rocks and our paagal group (excluding nibs) rocks too πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

nupsk thumbnail

i agree with you guys this show has all the elements of a successful show.....and our group is going to be one of the rocking forums very soon......πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

so three cheers to JJR forum.....
hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³