March 12th- Aku finds out

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

-"I'm Pregnant" Sana says. Everyone excited except Ang and Keeya at first have a serious face and then is excited for Sana. They congratulate her. Aku says someone congratulate the dad too. Keeya takes her hand out and slowly congratulates Ang while their song plays fastly in the background for those of you who don't know what it is its Tumse hi from Jab We Met.

-At Aku house later @ night Neha is off in her thoughts. Aku is busy planning stuff for wedding. He asks Neha why she's lost. She tells him the balcony thing she saw Ang holding Keeya's hand. Aku dismisses it and says they're best friends. And Neha said today when I was passing by I heard Keeya tell Ang that she should forget him b/c Sana is pregnant now. Aku says u prob. heard it wrong. She agrees that maybe she did. Neha in her mind is still suspicious

-At Sareen house doctor is checking Sana she calls Ang outside and mom eventually comes too. She says that make sure Sana has no stress b/c her womb is weak and her BP is high and this can cause very very serious complications in the pregnancy.

-At Mehra house it's mendhi day for Keeya and as usual she looks simply charming. Neha, Sana, Anjali, Mummyji, Keeya, and Mendhi put on lady all look happy. Neha asks where Ang is. After many tries Sana gets him as usual. She says talk to Keeya. He says sorry Keeya I won't be able to come to your mendhi then at the end he wishes her the best of luck. In the middle the lady asks her what she wants to write on her hand Keeya says "A" and Neha again looks at her a little doubtful. They hang up. Everybody starts talking to each other again. (Funny Part) Sana says " Sab ko pata hai tumhara favorite actor kaun hai magar tumhari favorite actress kaun hai". Obviously she expects her name. Neha says "Saif… Kareena… Yea, Kareena". Everyone laughs. Sana gets a little sad. Neha says "caught you… obviously meri favorite actress aap hai". Sana gets senti. Its really funny. Everyone leaves and Anjali and Keeya are left alone. Anjali asks if everything is ok. Keeya says yea I just wanna forget Ang I'm getting married to Aku. Anjali says will you be able to forget him. Keeya says I have to. Then Anjali asks "Phir tumne Angad ka "A" kyun likhvaya. She says "Nahin Anjali, mere mendhi ke "a" ka matlab Akshay hai".

- Keeya is in her room and Aku comes to visit her. Everyone assists him there and then they leave and he is about to ask her something when his phone rings. Neha has sent him a text that says "Talk to Keeya to clear everything". He at first contemplates over it but decides to clear everything in the end. Aku asks "Keeya do you love me?" Keeya answers "Good Question? Kitna samay milta hai mujhe yeh sawal ka jawab den eke liya? Wais agle chobis ghanton mein hamari shaadi hone wali hai." He replies that he still can't believe it that he saved a girl one day and now they're getting married. She says I can't believe it either I will always be thankful for you b/c u saved me that day. He asks if she's marrying her b/c he saved her and she feel indebted to him. She gives a sly answer which basically means no I am not marrying you b/c of that. They joke around some more.

- At the Sareen house Sana is in bed and talking to her mom when Ang comes so she hangs up. She talks to Ang some and he listens she kisses him on the cheek before she goes to sleep. HE thinks that tomorrow Keeya will be married to someone else and I need to meet her b4 then to tell her that I will do exactly as she says and I will do it not for our love but for our many yrs of friendship.

- Keeya thinks "I will always love you Angad, par hum akele nahin hai hamara saath aur bhi log jude hue hai". She says that's why for the sake of everyone I will get married tomorrow. She thinks " It's over Angad, finally its over." Just then Ang calls Keeya tries to ignore it and Ang is adamant. He sends her a text with his feelings and he cries.

- Ang sits and remembers Keeya's decision on their lives. Ang wishes that the marriage wouldn't have happened btwn him and Sana so there would be no problem. He wishes that Keeya would have told him, he says but now its to late and I accept ur decision and I will be the best Husband for Sana. Sana suddenly wakes up and tells Ang to come back to bed he smiles and politely responds. (Wow he changed fast).

- In the morning Aku sneaks off to see Keeya. The phone rings he picks it up and Anjali tells him to tell Keeya to pick up her dress from her. He says ok he will tell her. He sees it says Ang message. He's like I'll read all the messages and give them to her at once. It's a message to meet him for the last time. Aku realizes Neha was on to something. Aku gets sad.

Tommorow: Aku sits on the floor and wonders why Keeya lied to him. He is srying and Neha is consoling him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nickii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
kya aku ..tujhe ladki mil rahi hai tu kush raheee na 😡