Ek Thi Rajkumari Shot in Pataudi Palace

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Saif's Pataudi Palace turns out to be the perfect venue for 'Ek Thi Rajkumari'.

Neha Marda looks forward to her 'Ek Thi Rajkumari' shoot in Saif's Pataudi Palace

'Chothe Nawab' is how Saif is often referred to in the media, and fans always wondered if they could ever get a glimpse of his ancestral palace. The Pataudi Palace in Gurgaon near Delhi is now open for shoots and Star Plus's show 'Ek Thi Rajkumari' happens to be one of the first shows to be shot in the palace.

The Pataudi estate spans across 25 acres with fancy gardens and a royal 4000 sq ft palace. The grandeur palace has been maintained with great care as the Pataudis were very particular that their ancestral house should not be damaged.

So, here is one good reason to watch 'Ek Thi Rajkumari' as where else would you catch a glimpse of 'Chothe Nawabs' royal palace.

http://www.bollywoodblog.com/category/TV/Saifs-Pataudi-Palac e-turns-out-to-be-the-perfect-venue-for-Ek-Thi-Rajkumari/

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shijhu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh really woww thnx for da info dear tho i once visited pataudi palace in chiklod near bhopal n it was wowwwwwww 😳
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shijhu

oh really woww thnx for da info dear tho i once visited pataudi palace in chiklod near bhopal n it was wowwwwwww 😳

really u went there? is it really saif's palace

i never heard of it yaar

came across this article and was surprised to read that ETR is being shot in a famous palace 😳