Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Here's wishing a very happy birthday to my faaaaavorite favorite singer, Shreya Ghosal!

And a happy birthday to my other favorite singer, Atif Aslam, as well! They both have amazing voices and talent and may we be able to listen to them for a long time to come 😊
Edited by *Mimi* - 16 years ago
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey happy birthday shreya she's an amazing singer with an awesome voice and I'd just like to wish her an awesome day and may this coming year bring a lot of happiness into her life with many hit songs. 😊
dp_p thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a big fan of Shreya. She is awesome.
237966 thumbnail
Wishing you a happy belated birthday. 😊
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHREYA U ROXXXX --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHREYA U ROXXXX
Edited by punjabi_qt26 - 16 years ago
khyati_sui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shreya! May you keep singing as awesome as you do! 😊
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Belated birthday wishes Shreya.Wish you many more happy returns of your birthday.Next to chitra and P.Susheela you are the most loved female singer by me.I feel that all the adjectives that i know are inadequate to express my feelings for your singing.The lilt in your voice,the expressions that you put in,and your rendition provide the songs,a soothing,soulful quality.Listening to your songs is a pleasant experience and instantly i get transported to the mood of the song.
I was extremely happy when you got TamilNadu state government award and south indian film fare award for the best female singer for the song 'Munbe vaa'. 'Enakku piditha paadal','Saamikitta solliputten','Ninaithu ninaithu paarthaal','munbe vaa' are all my favourites. How come that you get the Tamil pronunciation right? Your Tamil pronunciation is amazing (except for some places in 'Ninaithu ninaithu').Keep it up.Please sing more number of songs in Tamil.
Right from Devdas to saawariya and Jab we met i have heard and enjoyed all your beautiful numbers.
May God shower his blessings on you.Continue binding our hearts with your melodious music.
Jaslove thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

WoW Shreya's & my Birthday on the same day March 12

😳sweet...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³Wish her many happy returns of the day, may goddess Saraswati guide her to more success in life & her singing career😳πŸ₯³

Edited by Jaslove - 16 years ago
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday to the sweetest voice of India!
Luv you, Shreya!

Manisha
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday to one the finest singer..Shreya ..πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘