March 11th- Mummyji knows its 2 way love

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sorry I missed the starting. This is a brief summary of wt hppnd: Angad held Keeya's hand during the party and Neha saw it. Then Aku and Neha go home and Aku talks to Keeya on the phone and they have mushy gushy moment.

Mummyji is breakfasting and saying: ab bhari hai ik achi khabar ki, wedding ki date tai hogi hai. Ang chokes on his juice. Mummyji looks sarcastically and Sana looks worried. He says sorry. Sana: Really kab? Mummyji: 17th ko. Sana says after a look of blondeness: You mean dus din baad? Ang and Sana say its too early and fast. Mummyji: Ang ne tujhe itna time deeya tha. Sana blushes. Mummyji says they will manage. She says there is no other date for six months and Ang tries to convince them that the wedding can happen at the next muhurat. Mummyji says in refutation: Jaldi hume nahin hai Aku ke hai you see. Ang thinks: I have only 10 days to get to her. Sana: is happy for Keeya but is sad that she didn't come for breakfast. Mummyji says don't be sad she just went shopping with Aku. Sana cracks a funny one: Lagta use naya shopping partner mil gaya hai ab use meri zaroorat kahan? Mummyji laughs… (So do I). Ang excuses himself for "zaroori kam". (Guess what he does?) Keeya's phone rings, she picks it up, and Ang starts talking. He says he wants to talk to her she says she doesn't wanna talk about the past he says does Aku know u love… then he realizes he doesn't and she asks if Ang is blackmailing her and he gets mad and says how can you even think that I am just trying to make you understand. She says I don't know what you cant and can do "yeh hamari zindagi hai, tumhari koi film nahin" (kya filmi dialogue tha… but very niceJ). He says I am your friend I wont let you make the same mistake as I did. I wont let you marry someone and then you be trapped in that marriage. He says "Bina shaadi pyar ke dhokha hota hai, baki tumhari marzi". She makes an excuse and hangs up with him. He says out loud "try to understand Keeya" and he throws a vase on the floor. (He basically throws a tantrum like a baby). Keeya cries on the other end.

Sana is showing Ang wedding cards for Aku and Keeya. He picks one. Mummyji comes and says Keeya liked this one too and Sana is like yea there choice is the same (And FYI their love is the same too). Mummyji and Sana walk off to talk to a film producer. Angad writes something in the card when all of sudden Sana drags him off before he closes the card. Mummyji comes and wonders where they went. She is about to close the card when she sees it says Angad weds Keeya. She is shocked (hey at least now she knows it isn't one way love and that it is not Keeya's fault but as far as I know her she'll blame Keeya). Keeya is sitting in her room not shopping like Mummyji said. Mummyji shows her the card and says "iska matlab kya hai?" She says how can you still love Ang ur getting married to Aku. She says I only love Aku. And Mummyji says then what is this. Keeya fights back very nicely and cries "Mein aapke ilzamon se thak gayi hoon… yeh meri handwriting nahin hai… Angad ki handwriting hai". Mummyji is shell shocked.

She walks in on Ang with the card. "Angad you know na ke Keeya ki shaadi hone ja rahi hai". She questions him. She throws the card on his face. She tells him I thought u loved Sana. She says Keeya loves Aku. He says that's what I wanna know… if Keeya loves Aku or is she lying to everyone including herself. He walks away and mummyji is hyperventilating.

Neha is standing in front of her Ang poster. She wonders why Ang held Keeya's hand during the engagement. Aku says "OMG. Tum yahan pe iski poster dekh rahi ho and Angad bahar betha hua hai… live". She tries to tell him something about Keeya and Angad. And he dismisses it. Neha says you go I'll come. Aku leaves. Neha, Mummyji, Aku, Ang, Sana, and Keeya are having dinner together. Mummyji makes Keeya serve everyone. Aku looks at Keeya lovingly and asks her to sit and she gives him a warm smile and serves him and then sits. Neha looks with suspicious eyes. Aku says I want tips from you Ang b/c "shaadi ke mamle mein tum senior ho". Mummyji, Sana, and Aku smile. Ang and Keeya look at each other seriously and Neha looks at them suspiciously. Ang doesn't respond. Then Aku says "Angad, kaisa lagtahai apne pyar ko puri tara pa lena? Jise pyar kiya usi se shaadi…" Angad looks up serious and Keeya gets inda freaked out too. Ang then says "Yeh bhi to ho sakta hai ke shaadi ke baad pata chale… ke who pyar nahin galat femhi thi… You never know". Keeya looks down and then looks back up at Ang. Mummyji makes an angry but sarcastic face. Aku looks shocked. Neha has a face of realization (I think she figured it out and I think Sana is still confused). Sana says "That's really mean Angad. Mein batati hoon". She starts on her story about how much she loved getting her first love. Aku says "I know the feeling… Are mummyji khao kuch." She tells him I am eating. Then Ang all of a sudden says "Acutally mein tumhe kuch kehna chahata hoon (At this point Keeya & Mummyji are freaking out)." Sana saves or I guess neutralizes the day by telling Ang to talk to Aku later. Sana says "Actually, mujhe tum sab se kuch kehna hai (o no I see a pregnancy coming on)… I am pregnant". Angad freaks out.

Tomorrow Sana and Ang are sitting in bed and Sana kisses Ang on the cheek saying goodnight.