March 10th- Engagement Party

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Aku: "Tumhe kya lagta hai… mein Keeya ke like nahin hoon?" Ang: "Akshay… Akshay… woh baat nahin hai jot um soch rahe ho" Aku: "Acha, phir tum hi batao kya baat hai" Ang: "Tum Keeya se abhi mile ho, jaante kitna ho use" Aku: "Aur tumhe lagta hai ke tum Keeya ko bohot achi tarah jaante ho? Angad, tumhe authority kisne di, poore media me elaan karne ke liye jot um sochte ho ya nahin sochte? Huh?" {they sound like little girls having it cat fight it's kinda funny…} Ang: "Actually the problem is tu nahin samajra hai ." Aku: "Very good Angad… Agar tum Keeya ko samajte to media mein kuch bhi kehna se pehle tum use poochte!" Ang: "Tum sach nahin jaante" Aku: "Sach to yahi hai Angad ke Keeya aur mein ik doosre se pyar karte hain! There is nothing more than that!!! Time doesn't matter, what matters is our love. Angad, mein tumse sirf ik baat kehna chahta hoon ke aage se aisi misunderstanding nahin honi chahiye jise ke mera aur Keeya ke rishte pe asar pare!! Kyunke main nahin chahta ke Keeya ko koi bhi chot ponche. Now… I hope you get the point!!!!!!!!!!" Aku leaves. Ang says softly to himself "Nahin Akshay you don't get the point."

Next morning Keeya is dressed is dressed in a baby blue and pink sharara with no glasses on and she looks mindblowing J. They are doing a ceremony for the wedding. Mummyji looks happy as she watches that Anjali and Keeya are happy. Ang and Sana come in matching red suits. Sana tells Ang that Keeya looks pretty and Ang and Keeya have an eyelock. (it was magical but im still mad at him for not understanding her feelings before.) Then Keeya suddenly looks away when she starts to feel the pain. And now Ang feels the same way Keeya did at his wedding. Ang standing there alone thinking while everyone is meeting Keeya. Mummyji sees Ang alone so she tells him to meet Keeya. Mummyji tells Ang to give his aashirwad to Keeya. Keeya looks perplexed. Ang snaps out of his fantasy moment. When she tells him he's doing the kanyadaan, both Keeya and Ang fret a little. Ang hesitantly puts his hand on Keeya's head. Shestops breathing. Tears fall out of Ang's eyes as everyone looks on happily. (Aww… My heart just melted and fell to the floor… this is like torture for them). Just then Aku walks in. He looks at Keeya and can't take his eyes off her. Neha has to nudge him to bring him back to Earth. Mummyji and Sana go to talk to Aku and Neha. Neha gushes about how she loves Sana/ Ang films. Aku sits by Keeya. They smile at each other.

Ang talking to someone and Sana comes and introduces Neha to him. Her mouth is dropped wide open. And he introduces himself. Sana and Ang wonder what's wrong with her. They shake her a little and then she starts happy freaking out. Sana/ Ang kinda crack up. Then the ceremony starts.

Ang tries to fight back tears through the whole thing. Anjali is happy. Keeya pretends to be happy. Mummyji is thankful to God that is all worked out. Aku is really happy. They go to get aashirwad after the ring ceremony. Then Mummyji forces them to get aashirwad from jija and behen. Aku goes happily and Sana gives it happily. Keeya goes painstakingly and Ang gives it painstakingly. Keeya hugs Sana but she goes to Ang they have an eyelock she tries to bend down he stops her and then he gives her a kiss on the forehead (ahhh painful… L). He does the nose brush with his so Keeya wont look sad. He smiles and she smiles. They both try not to cry.

Aku is sitting with Ang and tells him that he knows Keeya is his best friend and he promises him that he will always keep her happy. Ang gives a light smile. Aku says "I hope that we can be friends". Ang apologizes to Aku too. Aku says "friends" and puts his hand out and Ang says "tum bohot lucky ho ke tumhe Keeya mili" and then he shakes his hand. Aku is getting interviewed and Keeya is watching happily.

Ang is getting drunk outside and Anjali goes to talk to him. Anjali and Ang talk about the whole Keeya, Sana, Ang, and Aku thing. Ang says that maybe I have ruined my life but I won't let Keeya ruin hers by entering this fake marriage. Anjali tries to stop him. Neha, Anjali, Sana, and others of Keeya's acquaintances dance and make Aku dance as Keeya watches. Then they make Keeya dance but she just stands as they all dance around her. Ang is freaking out somewhere thinking about everything. He is jealous, sad, and drunk. He keeps on repeating that "Keeya kisise shaadi kar rahi hai…" on and on and on again. He just can't digest it. He says "mujhe poochna hoga… aj abhi sab ke saamne".

Tommorow: Aku talking on the phone he says "goodnight baby." Neha walks in.