Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
zaara and daisy u guys are gonna make me cry 😭

Actually i love it when AJ fight

remember this quote...

where there is hate there is love ☺️

so love will come, lekin yuhin pyaar nahi hota hai na. time lagta hai na ek doosre ko samhajne mein 😳
Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^but apu doesnt even hate jiya........to him jiya is just another nobody............and yaar woh jab tak ekdusre ko samjhenge main almost pagal ho jaungi yeh sochte sochte ke kab woh ek dusre ko samjhenge!!! πŸ˜›

but yeah, i hope love blooms with time....... πŸ˜ƒ
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lolzzz...
one thing is strange...
when apuu saw jiyaa dancing in the classroom and dat is wen he saw her fer the first time, how cud he nt recognise it was jiyaa? i mean anyone can guess na cos her hair is tied in two ponytails n her skirt n blouse wich is different..so it wud hav been easy to guess who she was even if apuu saw frm a distant..
wht do u tink? πŸ˜•
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^^Well the most understandable reason is cause it was dark and so he all he saw was a figure dancing like his mystery girl...

Plus, I guess it's the fact that even for Apu; it's hard to imagine that the clumsy Jiya is his perfect dancer so it probably didn't even occur to him!πŸ€”

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

^^but apu doesnt even hate jiya........to him jiya is just another nobody............and yaar woh jab tak ekdusre ko samjhenge main almost pagal ho jaungi yeh sochte sochte ke kab woh ek dusre ko samjhenge!!! πŸ˜›

but yeah, i hope love blooms with time....... πŸ˜ƒ

daisy isi liye to main kehti hoon

"intezaar ki maza lo" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

give AJ time yaar...dono pyaar ke maamle mein ek dumm naye hai πŸ˜›

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veer-Zaara

lolzzz...
one thing is strange...
when apuu saw jiyaa dancing in the classroom and dat is wen he saw her fer the first time, how cud he nt recognise it was jiyaa? i mean anyone can guess na cos her hair is tied in two ponytails n her skirt n blouse wich is different..so it wud hav been easy to guess who she was even if apuu saw frm a distant..
wht do u tink? πŸ˜•

honey it could have been so many reasons

like nibs said it was dark, maybe appu didnt pay attention to her clothing and lets not forget the directors didnt want appu to know or else how will he hunt for the dreamgirl 😳

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

^^Well the most understandable reason is cause it was dark and so he all he saw was a figure dancing like his mystery girl...

Plus, I guess it's the fact that even for Apu; it's hard to imagine that the clumsy Jiya is his perfect dancer so it probably didn't even occur to him!πŸ€”

agree nibs....appu imagines his dreamgirl to be perfect....beautiful, charming, mysterious, attractive perhaps??

and well he just cant think his dreamgirl to be jiya.........so.......it doesnt hit his mind πŸ˜‰

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^i agree too,
appu got a picture of a perfect dance partner in his mind which hardly matches with jiya.....he will almost have a heart attack when he will eventually come to know of the truth!!!

may god give him a strong heart!!!

and yeah i guess, that day he ws so mesmerised by jiya's dance that he forgot to register who she ws......and moreover it ws pretty dark and as nibs and sha said, apu cant even think in his widest dreams that jiya can be anywhere near to his mystery girl!!
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lol; men can be such bhudoos!πŸ˜†

But; good things come to those who wait!πŸ˜‰....I imagine that when he does find his mystery dancer then it'll be an explosive meeting!😳

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
yessssss indeed!!!
when apu will come face to face with his mystery girl.......volcanoes will errupt. tsunami will come and earthquake will happen in apu's world while for us fireworks will happen!!! πŸ˜›