promos are misleading!!!

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

okkkkkk my rxn after today's epi

😡

🤢

😭

next time i m never gonna think straight when i watch a JJR promo...........what the promo implies, the actuall epi never agrees with it......what i thought after this new promo and what it actually turned out to be!!

the same thing happened with the last promo.............while watching that it felt as if Apu is upset with Jiya, but the real incident ws something else!!!

again in this promo, it looked as if Rohan selected Jiya in the shortlist............but it turned out that he ws asking jiya to put up the notice.........so disappointing!!!

next time i m gonna watch JJR promo with my imagination and my mind locked inside a cupboard!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loll.. datss wot they r i guess... i mean they show promo's so dat it interests the viewers n make dem want to watch the episode... bt it seems dat promo was jus an attraction ..lol... 😆
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😆 😆 I guess Daisy the promos are a combi of episode scenes and the channel tried to make it interesting 😃 but well it dampens the spirit. Dont worry with time they may compile proper scenes.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Lolzzz very well said, i toto felt the same.,
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hhahah daisy who told you to believe the promo 😛

The promo is always 10 times more exciting then the actual episode. They do it on purpose to attract viewers 😛

So dont believe it next time okayzz 😛
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^yeah guys, u r so right, they do it on purpose and in the process break my heart!!!

just hope one day, they show a really out of teh world romantic promo of AJ and it also comes true...........really really hope sooooo.......

aint i damn optimistic!!!

but yeah learnt my lesson....wont ever believe JJR's promos from now onwards!! 😛
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aau daisy chillax jaani, I am sure after some weeks we wil get to see those romantic AJ scenes 😳
btw my name is shaheen and not shareen 😆
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aww; but it's still always interesting to catch the promos and see what kishdi they've made out of the epis!😆

And don't give up hope; I'm sure we'll see a few cute AJ promos soon!😉

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
v dnt see any cute scenes of AJ.only both f dem fightin 😭
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^^absolutely true............from the very beginning it is understood AJ is going to be a couple......no secrets there.........but still hardly get to see any sweet moments between AJ....except the two dance, there ws nothing romantic shown between them.................and those promos........cant they show atleast a nice cute AJ promo....atleast one!!!!

so unfair!!! 😭