Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

This is coming from someone who is not even a trained singer 😆 ...I think Sunidhi has joined abhijeet's group 😕 ...Atif is the only singer after nusrat fateh ali who has toched 5th level of SUR... Nusrat ali reached it but i guess atif is still working on it... That is the reason why pakistani artist are so famous all around the world..Keep it up..We are proud of you.. 😃

Woahhh I'm sorry, but I totally don't agree! I'm an Atif fan, too, but kahaan Nusrat, the most talented singer of the century, and kahaan Atif, a pop-idol born yesterday! I get what you're trying to say (that you really like his singing), but honestly, he doesn't sing 1/100th as well as any Ali Khan (I say this after hearing him live). But I still LOVE him because of the raw emotion he brings to his music and his uniqueness 😳
teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol here we go again, another pakistan hater because of jealousy!!! who is Sunidhi anyways? she gets one or two nautanki song to sing in a film or two where they have a situation of one girl dancer dancing in so many men - her voice is only suitable for those kinds of characters while shreya ghosal (her junior) gets all the songs to sing sunidhi should look at herself first and then judge others!
she to like abhishek tried a lot to become more famous but this ugly weird looking girl to because of her shitty intentions got thumbs down! she has sung so many vulgar songs with only one or two good songs so she should just shut her huge mouth!! i heard her live and her voice is shitty everyone was yawning while in atifs concert everyone sang all his songs with him and enjoyed themselves and rocked.
tansup3rman thumbnail
Guys calm down, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you like a singer, then it doesn't matter what anyone thinks...I think Atif Aslam is doing very well, and should keep up the good work 👏
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok 1st...
@Dua143 - thnx 4 sharing the article 😳

ok ermmmm!...i knw u guys are gonna kill me... 😕
BUT i kinda agree with Sunidhi!....but let me highlight KINDA!....i think Atif is abit overatted!,,,even though i do like some of his songs!...but sometimes his voice does sound abit 😕 👎🏼

but he is doing well!...so all the Best to him!
Shezaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same here Zarqa, I kinda agree too

Some of his songs are really good but his voice 😕 😕 ? doesn't work all the time

Edited by Shezaadi - 16 years ago
teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He is not a trained singer his voice is of a rocker or pop songs and it is raw i guess thats why you see him singing such good songs in bollywood movies as well...i am sure if sunidhi herself wassnt trained and came from backgrounds like pakistani singers (i.e. families who want doctors, engineers) she would have sounded worse then she already does...she would have sounded as ugly as she looks in other words. Indian families encourage their kids to take up singing dancing etc while Pakistani kids learn to play musical instruments...even girls in Pakistan learn to dance (the ones who do dance) as good as indian actresses by practicing themselves while indian actors take classes especially.
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love atif aslam's voice because i like to listen to unique voices and i agree that sunidhi does have some good songs but sharya goshal took over and she get to sing main songs. it is true her saying that he is not a good singer doesn't change anything and she can't stop the public to not like his songs. i think she is just jealous because atif is getting very popular in india.
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think to some extent she is right in a way..coz atif aslam's voice is good but maybe hez not good for playback singing.. but seriously i really lov his voice
tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sunidhi r u ok..?? 😕 😕 😕 Apni pasand buri hai tho apne tak rakho plz.. hum jo interview parhein tumhara tho itna khayaal rakha karo ke humko parh ke bathroom na jana pare..!!
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dunt care wat any1 says coz he is better than any male singer in india 😆.. soz if someone doesn't like wat i said