Written Update March 6th

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Update March 6th:
Just as Priya wants to help Arjun escape from the mahal, she drops a vase and Bhola sir comes to look what is going on. Arjun quickly hides and bhola sar asks if they are going somewhere? Priya says going for walk, bhola sir says: Walk?? Walk good for health πŸ˜›. bhala asks her to forgive for the fact that he couldn't help that Rani sa found out about the party. Prem says u said sorry, priya forgive you now go. Bhola sir says something is wrong why are you trying to get rid of me? Prem says yeah something is wrong, go bring warm water for priya. Priya says I have throat problems go and get the water. Prem says: "Idiot!". Bhola sir says: "Excuse me did you say something"?

When Bhola leaves tai maa comes……Suman somehow manages to get her away from there. Priya says thanks to Arjun for coming. Sorry because of me you had to face so many problems. But thanks to you this evening was very special and I will always remember it. Arjun gives her a silent smile only. Arjun says its my pleasure, that's what we're friends are. Arjun says I had to meet you because as of tomorrow I will be joining my dad's office so I wont get time to meet you. Priya says what a coincidence. My prem is also starting his first day on work tomorrow. How nice, both friends will start working on the same day. As of tomorrow you two will be busy working and I will be so lonely as I have nothing to do. Arjun says you will also be busy with the wedding preparations right? Priya says yes, but arjun you will come on my wedding na? Arjun says: its late I am going. Priya asks Prem why arjun didn't answer her question. Prem says because u asked a question to which Arjun has no answer. Arjun is my best friend and he will surely come on our wedding. [Prem thinks: if arjun doesn't dance on my wedding then what will be the fun]

Prem is in his room and thinking about the factory. he compares the factory's guesthouse with the mahal and gets angry that he wanted wealth and all he got is a worthless factory!! he is laughing on his fate!! Suddenly he is very happy.......he has an IDEA....prem singh oberoi comes up with ideas like money comes out of machines he says......he talks to him self: rani sa you will have to change ur decision. Prem Singh Oberoi will not go to Sundarnagar and you will stop me your self from going!!

@ Arjuns house: He is in his room, we hear "pyaar hai ya sazaa aye mere dil bata", "tootta kyon nahin dard ka silsila"😭😭😭. He gives qurbaani of his own dreams. he says it doesnt matter that his dreams didnt come true but he will make sure that priya can live all her dreams . I will never be able to forget you.....and then he remembers his moments with priya earlier that day....😭

@ the mahal. priya is very happy. she is spreading flowers all over the place....

In the morning rajkumari weaks up early and gets dressed very pretty. tai maa asks what the special occasion is. priya says its a very special day for her as prem is going for his new work for the first time. she keeps talking and then realizes dai maa is not happy. why do you fall silent when I talk about prem?? dai maa says to her self: how do I tell you rajkumari sa, that everytime you take prem's name I get so scared! Because i know that this way the distance between you and arjun will become larger.
Priya breaks her silence and ask her how one decorates aarti ke thaali. Sumi comes and asks what is going on. Priya asks her to go check and prem and see if he's ready

Sumi arrives at prem's room and knocks. he doesnt open. she goes in and finds prem sleeping on the bed. she notices that he has fever and goes to tell priya. when sumi leaves prem wakes up and sits on the bed. [it is all his plan so he doesnt have to go to sundarnagar].

At Arjuns house: Mom is hyper active telling arjun to come out of his room as its his first day in office and he's still in bathroom. arjun comes out and mom is surprised to see that arjun is already dressed up and ready to leave. Mom says i am happy to see that my son has started to take his life seriously. Arjun says it doesnt have to do with life. It has to do with you and dad. I know your hurt by me and I dont want to trouble you guys anymore. that is why i have decided that from today i will do as you say. I will not disgrace you anymore. I want you two to be proud of me. Mom says i have always been proud of you and now even more

Mom asks if Arjun had a good night sleep as he came home late. Where did you go? arjun is lost in priya's memories and doesnt answer. Mom asks again and arjun says well actually i was with some old friends. And as i am joining office i thought lets meet them as I wont get time anymore. Arjun cuts off the topic by saying that he is hungry. Mom says i made all your favorite dishes my self for you. Arjun is surprised to hear that mom has made breakfast her self. Mom says yes you were complaining that i am being too busy with kitty parties and you have to eat food cooked by others, so i am trying to change that, i hope u will like it. Arjun says as you have made it i will surely love it

In Prem's room. Whole family has gathered. the doctor says nothing to worry, just some fever, i will prescribe some medicins. Rani Sa is furious...she says it looks like he had too many cold drinks in the party last night and hints towards Priya. Rani Sa gives the order that prem should be given complete rest and nobody is allowed to disturb him. And then rani sa leaves

priya is worried and doesnt understand how prem suddenly got ill. she says maybe "prem ko nazar lag gayee hai" πŸ˜›. she tells suman to go and get the most old chappal in the mahal. she will use it to take of the "nazar". prem hears this and make an ugly face πŸ˜†. priya says go and get it, maybe it will help. Sumi says priya are u mad, doc said its just minor bukhaar.

Just then Bhola Sir enters with karha πŸ˜†....[dai maa and bhola sir have planned this...dai maa says..'neem wali hai na'......bhola sir says 'haan haan neem aur karela dono' πŸ˜†. and prem's bukhaar is ghayab within seconds, he wakes up right away πŸ˜†. dai maa says prem beta drink the karhaa. prem says no dai maa i dont need that i am not that weak. rajkumari says are you better now? prem says no not yet. bhola sir and dai maa force him to drink the karhaa (made of neem and karelaπŸ˜†). prem swallows it and thinks ..dekh loonga tum dono ko πŸ˜†

Dai maa tells Rani Sa that prem's fever is getting less. Rani Sa says I have made decision! you will not go alone to sundarnagar. [prem looks very happy]. Rani Sa says: You will go with Bhola sir πŸ˜› [prem looks like he just saw a ghostπŸ˜†].......episode ends on prem's not so happy face πŸ˜›

It was a great episodeπŸ‘......prem got trapped in his own game πŸ˜†

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago