Written Update March 5th

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Recap march 4th:
Priya, Prem, Arjun and Suman are playing truth or dare game with a bottle. the bottle stops in fron of Arjun and Priya says today he will have to tell if he loves someone!!

Update March 5th:
Arjun says yes, I do love someone, I love her dearly. Who is that girl priya says? And you cant lie. Arjun is in tension, he says that the girl is his his good friend and she is very close to him but very far from him at the same time. Suman and Prem are in tension as she thinks arjun will tell the truth to priya. Arjun says i cant be with the girl as our destiny stands in between us. He says further than this I cannot tell anything. priya says its okay I already understand who the girl is and she looks at Suman..........

Then someone nocks on the door!! Everyone is in tension because Rani Sa must not see Arjun. Priya asks prem to hide arjun. Bhola sir comes in
😆. they ask what hes doing here. Bhola asks what are you guys doing here?? He asks if they need anything? Priya says no you can go. Bhola sir says if you are with three people then why u order 4 chai 😆. bhola sir says he suspects them...and priya threathens to complain to Rani sa and he leaves

Bhola sir doesnt understand what to do? if he doesnt tell Rani Sa he will be killed. and if he tells Rani Sa then priya will be killed
😆

priya has cooked a special this and prem wants to taste. but priya stops her and asks arjun to taste as she has cooked first time. Prem asks why she cooked. Priya says because after marriage when he takes her to his little house she will have to cook for him. Prem thinks "I am dreaming of this mahal, I am dreaming big, I want to live high and you are planning to let me live low "

Priya asks how the dish is. Arjun says its very tasty. Priya is happy to hear. After that prem tastes and spits it out. He gets angry and tells priya that the dish is wortless, so much salt it has spoilt his appetite. priya is hurt by his behavior and so is arjun. Priya says sorry, she asks arjun why he lied. Arjun says u made with so much love I couldnt hurt you. And everyone can be mistaken with salt. It was really tasty. Priya says ur so sweet! Priya says I cant think of a life without you!! I want to spend my whole life with you!! Both arjun and prem look confused!!

Bhola sir is still confused whether to choose for Rani Sa or Rajkumari Sa

Priya continues.....she tells Arjun to accept Suman back in his life........priya says change your destiny by accepting your love Suman. I know you still love her. Suman says are you crazy priya?? you said we were going to have fun today then why are we discussing this. Suman reminds her of the CD she mad and they go to dance...........there is song "Tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka, tujhe chaahta koyee aur hai". "Tu pasand hai kisi aur ki, tujhe maangta koyee aur hai" 😭😭😭

Arjun looks very hurt! Priya wants to dance with Arjun, they dance but then prem comes in between them.

Bhola sir in tension!! Rani Sa came back early from mandir!

In the meantime the four are dancing on "aisa mera pyaar hai" ......bhola sir comes and asks them to open the door!! Rani Sa hears the music and asks Priya to open the door. Prem hides arjun. Priya opens the door.

Rani Sa is suspicious. papa says priya is giving is small party and she was afraid to tell Rani Sa. Rani Sa says its pooja day and ur partying?? prem says dont worry i will clean up everything. Rani Sa says no need for that the servant swill do it.

Just as Rani sa walks away....Arjun sneezes!! but she doesnt hear it. She gives Priya and Prem some prasad from the mandir which is especially meant for the bride and groom. Prem is tensed and he gives the prasad to arjun to hold. Arjun asks what he should do with it. prem says eat it and so he does!! suman is happy to see that arjun is eating the prasad which was meant for the groom.

At Arjun's house his dad is telling his mom that he has disgraced both families by breaking his relationship with priya. mom says maybe he had some problems, some valid reason that justifies his actions. but dad wont listen

Prem, Priya and Suman want to help Arjun to escape from the Mahal but priya drops a vase by accident and bhola sir hears it!!

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyaknair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thank uvery very much.nice update
kavyaknair thumbnail