tt2062 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

(alrite, I looked for a help topic to ask my question but I couldn't find one so sorry if this topic isn't meant to be here)

ok..I need help..I was watching geo or ary tv last week and a promo of a drama came which really caught my attention..I really wanted to get the name of the serial so I could watch it but I missed it..the sad thing is I remember only a few scenes..I'll try and give a description and if someone knows the name plz let me know..ok..most of the scenes were in a house..and most scenes revolved around this guy who was pretty young and hot getting attracted towards this girl in the house..she seemed like a maid because in one scene he held her hand and his mother or some lady came and the girl ran away..n some other scenes were shown with the other family members...I know this description is very vague to guess from but if anyone has an idea abt the serial..plz let me know

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok nope by the way where are oyu in pakistan UK or america? that might help?
i mgith be abel to help with UKL cuz iwas watching geo from 4 till 10 last ngiht hehe
tt2062 thumbnail
I live in Canada..I tried watching a bit of geo and ary yesterday to catch the promo but no luck..hope you can help..the truth is the guy looked really hot in the serial ๐Ÿ˜† ..that's why I'm going nuts..anyways, tnx a lot
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am not sure, but I think you are talking about "Vanee". It comes on Geo Tv, every sunday I think at 2:00 pm and then at 7:00 pm
Are you talking about this guy, the picture isn't clear๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by kalli - 16 years ago
tt2062 thumbnail
yep that's the one..thanks a lot kalli and johnandbipasha!!..that guy is so cute ๐Ÿ˜‰..n thanks to nomi and others I can watch all the epi..btw, has the drama conluded?
Edited by tt2062 - 16 years ago