6 th March Update*Jimmy is duplicate*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone

Heres the 6th march update...

Vm comes in and says what the hell... he switches on the lights and tells jimmy that this house keeping staff i have told them so many times to keep the lights on after cleaning... hotel's reputation is maintained.. but they... anyways... come in... he says i am happy that u gave us and oppurtunity to look after ur hospitality... jimmy shows an empty glass and says... hospitality like this... Vm says that ahan.... dont worry i am sure its on its way... he says so what about your offer...

Karan is in the hotel come to bar all dazed... Ri notices him and thinks what happen to karan sir then says ohh in the party kathy took all the credit noone asked for him... no problem i will ask... she asks him he says one votka on the rocks... she says no no sir when mood is down votka... karan says if i am not wrong this nightclub is mine... do as i say.... ri makes it but resists giving and insists him to tell her whats wrong and says dont take tension sir... he says please showing his hand and drinks it at one shot...

Kathy comes in..vm's cabin and vm asks her to serve jimmy he tells jimmy that think... your offer or your life... and he gets a call... he leavess and tells kathy to care of him.... kathy takes away his wine glass from his hand he stands up and then she slaps him... and says u know what u r doing ... dont u remember that u arent the real jimmy mathews...

they show a flashbak... where kathy comes in to one acting school and then she sees some drunk man seating when she starts going... he starts blaberring some dialougues... and when shes leaving he stops her and says...actually i was showing you my acting... kathy gets impressed and says actually i wanted an actor like you only to do something for me...

happy says pam that i poured water to cool ur head... and u got angry anyways ... leave it i am saying sorry... now common lets dance... he starts forcefully dancing with her and vikrant comes and just pushes him... pam thinks hes jimmy's partner... and he also must have lot of money... she goes and introduces herself... and tells if u ask for dance i wont say no.. come lets dance...

then they show jimmy getting angry with kathy and says i aint staying here anymore... i dint come to u u came to me... and what i get by acting life threats and slap... i am going this is enough... kathy apologises and says i am sorry but u cant leave me at this stage... see u cant leave this place half way through.... he opens the door... and its VM... both kathy and pratap(jimmy's actual name) are shocked...

vikrant and pam come to the bar... and pam says ri what did u do karan sir by making him drink so much... anyways meet him he is jimmy's special person and partner... vikrant... vik says me and jimmy are partners since long they show flashback... vikrants fixing his name's board... prabhu... and pratap comming and telling him that i was gonna fix it after we get some money... he says dont i know u u and will not take my credit thats not possible... he says no yaar not like that ... he says leave leave i know u ... he says ok listen listen na... u are seeing that girl... she wants us to act... and she will pay us..also just we have to act out some other names... but she will pay us and we will get publicity also... he says ok...if we are geting money then fine....

then he tells so thats about me and jimmy he never does anything without my advice... and but jimmy is lil short tempered once jimmy tried to convince one business man he dint listen so he kidnapped his favourite horse and delivered 2 bottles of blood... to his house with a chit that ur horse's last things left.. he got so scared after that that he agreed to whatever jimmy siad... gaj says to get his terms agreed he killed a horse vik says no .. thats was duplicate blood ... ri says wow what brains... pam says i am sure this must be ur advice only... he says how can i praise myself ...they ask then what happn... again a flashback is shown

they both talk to kathy about characterization and ask about vm and jimmy she says vm is a less of business man and more of devill... and jimmy i dont have much information but u neednt worry as noone has seen him so its ok... ok then i will cu later...

kathy jimmy and vm are in his cabin... vm asks pratap ... are u really jimmy ... he says any doubt.... vm says no... i havent ever seen anyone changing so much... in minutes... ur arrogance sophistication has disaapeared... jimmy smiles.. and goes to the refill tray he fills his glass and goes to kathy... hes about to drink when he splashes the drink on kathy's face...

kathy is shocked...

episode ends...

precap: panditji comes and scolds gaj that how dare she distort his music like this i wont leave you ri think what this old man's problem and asks him... he asks ri to stay out and tell gaj this time i wont leave you.. he raises his hand but its held back by ri... everyone is shocked...

episode rating a 6/10 episode there was not much to do exept that suspense revelaed that jimmy is duplicate... everyone did well but karan's track was quite dissapointing,.....

thats all from me have a weekend...

love

anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1D_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago