Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yeh sha.....i m just tooooo crazily impatient!! 😆 😆

the only one truly helping jiya to find her destiny is Barkha!!
kiran is completely engrossed in her own probs, rohan is just a nice soul but he hardly has time to give to jiya and apu doesnt care!!! 😕

but barkha.............she is a sweetheart, she and dadi are so far the true pillars of support for jiya......hope one day she can show to others that even though ppl think that she is just good enough to marry someone, how wrong they are!!!

m sooo angry with apu for saying such insensitive things to jiya!!!
khud confused rehta hai aur dusro ko gyan deta hai!!!!
hope he realises his mistake soon!!
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

yeh sha.....i m just tooooo crazily impatient!! 😆 😆

heheh ur admitting ur self...i didnt have to force u 😆

the only one truly helping jiya to find her destiny is Barkha!!
kiran is completely engrossed in her own probs, rohan is just a nice soul but he hardly has time to give to jiya and apu doesnt care!!! 😕

Yes but dont you feel that the final decision is for Jiya to make? If she doesnt stand up for her self what can others do yaar. And yes i feel that kiran sis could help because she knows about jiya's problems. but remember when kiran sis saved her from mahesh?? so everyone is helping! bas ye dabboo is not trying yaar!!

but barkha.............she is a sweetheart, she and dadi are so far the true pillars of support for jiya......hope one day she can show to others that even though ppl think that she is just good enough to marry someone, how wrong they are!!!

I wonder how Mahesh can just sell of his daughter like this. He has no respect for jiya and thinks of her to be a burden.

m sooo angry with apu for saying such insensitive things to jiya!!!
khud confused rehta hai aur dusro ko gyan deta hai!!!!
hope he realises his mistake soon!!

hahahah baby dont be too gussa i know u cant be angry on appu for long. and i am sure he will make up for his mistakes. 😳

ur too funny.....😆

Word Count: 0

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^^^^^agreed!!
mahesh is a disaster!!! he is a hopeless case!!

and yeah, jiya has to stand up for her dreams or else almost everybody(except dadi and barkha) will always be there to break her self-confidence and make her feel worthless!!
unknowing apu said those things which almost everybody who knows jiya will say abt her, coz for them jiya is nothing.............hope verrrrrrry soon jiya strengthens herself and prove how wrong those ppl are!!

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^ 😆 😆 😆

kya baat hai!!!
cool rhyming!!!
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Haila; sounds like poor Apu is going to be thrashed with belans soon!😆

Give him some time sweets.....men can be slow but they catch on at the end!😉

Besides; once Jiya sheds her inhibitions and dances in front of the world then Apu kya cheez hai; she'll have a lot more running after her!😆