daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

So appu has finally told jiya about her marriage being fixed...............and the scene didnt turn out to be what we had imagined from the promo................but still me tooooooooooooooo sad!!

how coolly he told her that her marrige has been fixed with naresh................he is so indifferent towards her😭😭...............me in tears.......howwwwwwww unfair on poor jiya!!

didnt he care even a bit for jiya??

he is only worried abt how to break the news but what abt jiya?

bechari ws dumbstruck when she heard abt the marriage thing!!!

hope she can tell her dad that she s tired of blindly agreeing to him.............hope she does so..........

but appu...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Daisy- Apu isnt indifferent he just isnt attached to Jiya deeply. He is still a friend not a close one who wld share secrets and desires. It is Jiya who has fallen in love with Apu and not him. Apu is completely focussed towards dance and infact Barkha too he isnt in any love despite caring for her. Yes the scene was so difft from the promo but Apu does brush off her being the mystery girl but thats politely. I think he leaves in a jiffy after sharing abt the marriage and why shd he react? he is already feeling awkward to be involved like he shared with Barkha. It was Mahesh who was wrong in asking him. Poor Apu didnt know what hit him!πŸ˜† And was scared to assume he was being latched with JiyaπŸ˜†, I guess that indicates his image of Jiya.
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^yeah i know......it s natural for appu to behave in that way.......its just a teeny tiny part in my heart wished that there were some signs of a blooming love from his side also...........its just that even though mind understands the practicality of the rxns, the heart is nt ready to accept......i guess i m just plainly impatient.............but kash.......something nice happened..........
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Daisy πŸ€— dont worry once Jiya turns into a dancer she will definitely be the beauty after whom Apu will run 😳
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar
i hope what u r saying comes true verrrrrrrrry verrrrrrrry soon..........me dying to watch sweeeet AJ scenes!!!
and monday's epi will be interestng.....atleast the precap promised so.......hope in the coming week appu's indifference will lessen......who knows.............it seems rohan will become the cupid in AJ's lives..........who knows, miracles can happen anytime πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG appu is the one disclosing the news to her ??

Why is mahesh not doing the honours

And well i think for appu jiya is just a person in need so he helps her out. he has no feelings for her. and i think he also doesnt see her as a best friend. he just helps her and in return he wants jiya to help him find the dreamgirl

I still need to watch videos of last 2 days

will come back and reply properly

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^yeah....so true......appu doesnt have any feelings for jiya......to him jiya is only the key thru which he can get to his mystery girl....thats all..........atleast barkha cares for jiya as a friend......but appu.....
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

^^^yeah....so true......appu doesnt have any feelings for jiya......to him jiya is only the key thru which he can get to his mystery girl....thats all..........atleast barkha cares for jiya as a friend......but appu.....

aauw daisy jaan I am sure once appu finds out he will realize his mistake
and I think slowly he will get closer to Jiya, even knowing that she is not the dreamgirl

"thoda intezaar ka maza lijiye" πŸ˜›
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^dear,
aur kitna intezar karoon..........i m not getting how they will show appu falling in love with jiya.......he seem not to care a bit abt jiya, to him jiya is just another nobody........atleast he cd be good friends with jiya like barkha............but yahaan toh appu is almost indifferent towards jiya...........
Shariefah thumbnail
daisy ur so impatience yaar πŸ˜†
let me explain to you honey
if they fall in love right away the serial will end tomorrow na
they need to drag the story to keep the show going
listen....i think jiya has to proof her self towards the world na? that is the show about
that is why she sings "kuch nahi hota mujh se, par try to karti hoon"
She is going to face a lot of problems, she will have to struggle and to learn to stand up for her self
In her journey she will be supported by kiran sis, rohan sir, barkha sis and appu.
Once she has established her self and gaind more self confidence, I am sure love scenes will follow 😳 😳😳