March 5th- Yeh tune kya kiya?

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sorry I missed the starting

Sana is getting ready in front of the mirror and is thinking that now Angad is mine so where will he run and hide now? Akshay is by himself freaking out and thinking now that Keeya is with Akshay, I have to be with Sana. How did this happen? How will I work it out? "It's impossible". Sana is decorating their room with flowers. Angad thinks "Ek din se kitna andhera hogaya hai… Roshni ki kiran nahin nazar a rahi". Sana lights candles and thinks "I love you Angad".

Akshay has made dinner for Keeya and he says I don't want there to be any secrets between us "obviously tum mere x-girlfriends ke bare mein sunna nahin chahati par shaadi ke bad ye nahin bolna ke tumne bataya nahin". She starts to say no its ok but he says no just listen ok. "Meri pehli gf German thi, athlete thi… theek thak aap ke jaise beautiful nahin… second gf, who mere padoss mein rahti thi (Keeya is cracking up all the while)… Dehli mein (Keeya says "acha teesri… chothi")… nahin nahin… teesri to thi nahin… do par hi rukh gaya mein… who kya hai na… unone mujhe dump kardiya…shaid unko mera sense of humor pasand nahin aya… ey but I hope you like my sense of humor… warna kuwara hi maar jaunga… kabhi shaadi hogi meri… pata nahiin?". Keeya cracks up at all of this and complements his sense of humor… He asks her about her bfs and she says I didn't have any. And he says don't lie ur so pretty its not possible you haven't had any. He goes I know why. She looks down and gets worried… he says because ur only made for me. And she smiles. And then she compliments him and he says will you do me a favor? Will you always think of me as your friend and tell me everything and never hide anything from me because remember we're always friends first. She promises him she will.

Angad comes home and remembers Keeya telling him and Sana that they should never fight and that they look good together. Angad starts screaming like a mad man "dhokha diya hai tumne mujhe Keeya… dhokha diya hai!" (Hello mr. tantrum… You couldn't figure out she loved you and she's your best friend… you're the one who was always after her sister… now deal with it mr. dhokha). He tells himself why is he freaking out he's a superstar and that he can get any girl he wants and that he has everything.

Keeya sits on a bench and thinks about the past and how it seems so far from her now. She remembers times with Angad. She also remembers Sana/ Angad wedding. She thinks "Sab kuch khatam ho gaya hai… im sorry Angad… im sorry… But I will miss you Angad… always… bohot bohot pyar karti hoon tumse…aur shaid apni akhri sas tak karti rahungi…par hum kabhi nahin ek ho sakte… kabhi nahin". She's in her room, holding Angad's picture, and crying. Just then mummyji walks in. Keeya wipes her tears and turns around. Mummyji thanks her for getting out of Sana's and Angad's way. She tells her Akshay is a good guy. She tells Keeya she approves and thanks Keeya once again.

Angad goes to his room and sees it decorated. Sana is sitting on the bed like tis their suhaag raat. Sana gets up and slowly pulls him to the bed. Angad kisses Sana's hand and the rest is history. I think he was a little drunk. After it happens Angad thinks "Ye maine kya kiya… sana mein tum dono ko dhokha de raha hoon". He thinks that he should tell Sana the truth. (He's stupid… He shouldn't have done it with her if he still loves Keeya… what a stupid man) He apologizes to Sana in his mind and thinks that he doesn't want to hurt her.

Tommorow: Akshay asks Keeya to go shopping with him