Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Did Ria Sen disclose who her husband is or rather who is her daughter's father? Who could he be? Any guess?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyfreak thumbnail

dude i was thinking the same thing. she didnt say the name but then she said "it makes no difference..." hmm but if i had any guesses them what about dr brian? he hasnt come on the show yet...i am in the USA. Sooo im just guessing..haha im probably wrong but i dont know who else it could be out of all the characters already on the show.....

also, i like riya sen. Shes a bit annoying at times but she plays her character verrry well.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

it will be interesting to watch if Dr.Brian turns out to be Ria's child's father.

But i think its not the case. Ria said the person was married with kids. As far as i know, Dr.Brian is not having any family. Maybe they will show it next.

pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think it will be Dr Brian- i somehow think they will not bring that character in the show.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

she was 17/18 at the time of that affair. And he was married with kids, and it seemed as if he was much older than her, probably more than 15 yrs her senior... so vrey doubtful abt dr.brian, altho we haven't got to this bit in the UK

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope it is not Neha's father!
(who ever that is) 😳
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol bystander.... except nehas mum and dad were not married....
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
true...

but he could be a guy, married with children who likes to sow the seed and run away..😉 😆
Try2StopMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I THINK....ASHWIN

COZ HE IZ DA ONLY PERSON IN DA SERIALZ WHO PLAYZ WITH GIRLZ JUSBAAT...

MAYBE WEN SHE CUM TO KNO THAT..URMILA KILL ASHWIN....

I, I , I I I I II JUST DUN KNO

Sumita thumbnail
Not Ashwin as he is Manas age u know as he was his classmate. Not Neha's dad either I guess. Not brain either. So there is one more person to enter I guess. and Ria did mention he was a well renowed person so she doesn't want to defame him. LEt's wait and watch.