5th March Update-Barkha is an Angel!

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Apu is trying to ameliorate Jiya by saying he understands her father and he is sorry for his harsh behr. Accidentally her bag falls down revealing the ghungroos but Jiya pushes them below the bed and just then Mahesh comes and asks him to have gajar halwa which Meetu serves. Mahesh makes a harsh comment again that only Meetu does all sensible things agonising Jiya😭. Mahesh takes Apu with him outside to discuss.

Barkha comes and sees Jiya hiding the ghunroos. She then tells her that Life is fun and she shd enjoy it, do things she desires, learn to think abt herself otherwise how long can she carry on? She needs to change now or else may end up regreting that cld have done this or that.

Jiya replies she I am difft than her in attitude, lifestyle and being a middle class girl she is duty bound to think for others than self and she has to think for her papa.

Barkha says your father is not going to live with you in future for her whole life, she needs to carve her own path and by being weak she wont be able to carry on.

Jiya says u r talking like a philosopher!

Now Barkha stands on the bed & says Yes I will become a philospher and write a thesis that parents shd allow their children to live their own life and make independent decns and the reference case will be u and ur papa who doesnt allow u to recognise ur own capability. She must think from her heart and do what it desires.

Jiya says she is talking like Daadi😳 who always tells her to think from her heart and she wants to bring back Bharat bhaiya. Barkha is surprised to know that she has a brother. Jiya tells her that Mahesh threw Bharat out since he wanted to be an actor.

Barkha tells Jiya to live her life, build her identity or she will always regret this and she needs to change now. Jiya agrees that she needs to be courageous and she wants to dance she will her papa too that dancing is not bad and she wants to learn to dance in RAD. She will dance and dance to her satisfaction and does a swirl. Barkha ponders that Apu was right his mystery girl Jiya is also passionate abt dance the way he is. She sighs oif only it wasnt so. Jiya then tells Barkha she will now live as Jiya Sabharwal and not a daboo anymore👏

Meanwhile Mahesh tells that he wants to marry off Daboo so that she is settled and he can be in peace. He shares that he invited them for dinner becoz he wants to marry daboo with Naresh and Apu has a sigh of relief😆 . Next Mahesh asks Apu that he wants favour from him, he needs to convince Jiya to marry Naresh. Apu says he is an outsider but Mahesh replies he can since Daadi can but doesnt want to, he is a father so he cant, Meetu is too young so there is no option. Apu agrees that he will try.

Tom: Sadhana asks Mahesh why did he send the children together. Mahesh replies he wants Apu to convince Jiya to marry and Sadhana says I cld have talked to her, I am her mother why I am outsider at this Mahesh😡 pushes her away and admonishes her to go into the kitchen😭

Edited by realitybites - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lo 😛 t.eagerly waiting 4 da update.i just wish Barkha shd tell stupid Appu abt Jiiya being his Mys gal 😡
andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot!!!Hope that Barkha helps Jiiya!!!! 😛