4th March Update *Nightclub Launch*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Frends

Heres the 4th March Update

Ri is comming back and remembering about Jimmy that how he said that hes for the first time admitting that hes the real Jimmy Mathews ... and how he comes close to her opens her hair.. and she smiles....

Kathy is walking in the coridoor thinking that pam has heard what will happen if she tells Vm or karan about her truth... and then she remembers how Vm told her that hes sent karan on a mission... she is all worried when Ri comes exitedly and tells her that Jimmy mathews what person what style what attitude 1st time seeing some guy there guitar playing in my heart and Kathy is just dazed.. but listens to her... Ri says oye dream girl here iam telling you so exitedly about Jimmy Mathews and you arent even responding to me... what happen anyone said something kya... just tell me the name i wont leave that person "uski watt lagadalegi" 😆 Kathy smiles and says no Ri nothing just that tonight is the launch so i was worried that if all preperations are done... Ri says dont take tension everything is done... and says i always had a dream of becoming a bar tender in the most happening nightclub and today its gooing to turn true ok now i will go and start getting ready... i will get ready so nicely that that jimmy mathews will end up like a majnu Kathy gigles a lil and ri says that pam toh when i was comming out only she was getting ready by now toh she might be like a real chamak chalo... ok i will go...

Pam is talking to her mom and says today keep looking at the TV and tell dad that after this there will no problem for money in our house.. she gets all emotional ... and says ok then i will keep the phone i have to get ready also... pam keeps the phone and starts crying... and then she thinks oye pam enough dont cry and spoil your beauty.. today in the launch there will all famous people... and i am already beautiful i just have to polish it a lil... and she starts getting ready...

gaj is ready with her cd and remembers her mom she prays that this is not just a cd but ur ashirwaad today by gods grace i will bring your music and talent in front of the whole world... give me courage so that i bring ur talent and your imparted knowledge of music in front of the world... and make you proud of me.. she has tears in her eyes...

RI is also thinking about the nightclub and her mom how she told her mom that she will take her responsibilities and how... her mom appreciated her efforts.. she says today is a very big day for her and prays to ganpatiji.. that everything should go right and if it does she will give a 101 and 5 coconuts prasad to him...

Kathy is thinking about Karan and he comes in her room she sayss sir yournt ready till now he says that i came to know the complete truth ... kriti's dad... my dad took everything... his complete property everything ... Kathy is uncomfotabe and later realises that karan doesnt know about her.. she says sir please forget all that today is a very big day for us.. its very important... today is the launch of nightclub which is ur dream our dream... he says i am not going anywhere... anywhere...he sayss Kathy why do i feel that you know know of all this from before... Kathy gets nervous and says no sir its nothing like that i was just saying that today is the day for us.. and we have done so much for today he says no kathy i am not comming anywhere... she thinks if karan has taken this decision after meeting her mom and dad then its wrong his dream is being ignored because of us and i dont want that ... kathy says do nothing without your will he says yea ... till date i always danced to other tunes... i always did what others said... but now... i will do for my loved ones... i will take my own decisions... and set my own goals and achieve them in my own way... and he leaves... Kathy tries to call him back but in vein...

all 4 get rea ready for the launch Gaj in nice black sleveless top and short denim skirt.starts singing the title song. Pam joins her from the left wearing a nice black dress... they are joined by Ri in cream pants and light yellow with flowers top Ri then brings in Kathy whos looking very pretty in a a traditional designs top and creamish brown fish cut skirt... all 4 looking gorgeous dance together and reach the club... where they can see thier dreams... Ri sees the Bar Pam see the dance floor Gaj sees the Dj board and Kathy sees the nightclub title... they all come down... and take thier positions Kathy is satisfied and looks around with contentment... Gaj starts the music and the club is soon filled with crowd... later Vm and mandy come in... and Vm asks kathy about karan she says no idea and he says tell the security to get him... Kathy says yes sir... they head in... and come in the spot light to the stage... Vm says all are waiting for karan and hes nowhere seen... mandy says why am i not surprised Pam comes to him and says all the media is waiting for the openning... and Vm addresses them all... and announces Kathy as the manger Ri is about to whistle when she around and controls all wish her best of luck by actions... and kathy thinks papa i told you i will return when TP is ours and today i have kept a step forward towards my destination...

Episode ends...

Precap Vm is appreciating Jimmy mathews and thanks him for his presence... he says your greeting me like this showing and empty glass he says the bottle is on its way...

Episode Rating: 8/10 all 4 girls were looking like angels... very pretty and gorgeous... Karan's track was a lil dissapointing i hopw he turns up for the launch ... overall a must watch episode...

Thats all from me

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS