3rd March Update*Ri losses but wins *

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Frends

Heres the 3rd March Update

Ri goes to Jimmy Mathews and he introduces him to her he tells her about her own personal facts regarding her family and ambitions Ri is shocked but holds her calm... he challenges her and she accepts it Jimmy is immensely impressed by her confidence and when ri asks him what shall i bet i dont have anything ...He says yourself... Ri is shocked...

Kathy Gaj and Pam are worried they think about Ri why shes not come yet Happy comes and shows his concern and Kathy promises them that ri is very smart and she knows how to protect herself she will take care of herself... and says that if we can secure our guests we can surely secure our staff too.. nothing will happen Pam taunts Happy that even if anything happens theres one person always ready to protect her... so i am sure she did be fine...

Karan is comming back from Ketan malhotra's house... and is thinking about his dad's betrayal... he stops the car and thinks why did dad do this with me.. he ditched me he ditched his own owner.. he broke my trust ... i loved him so much but now everything is over....

Jimmy and Ri start playing Jimmy looks quite intrested in Ri... and they keep playing...

Kathy is worried about Ri and also thinks about Karan that where is He she asks Pam that launch is on our head and Karan sir has dissapeared... she decides to call him

Vm informs Kathy that he sent Karan for some work so he wont be there...

Karan still on his way gets a call from Kathy who asks him uncountable questions at a stretch he answers them he says i came to know about the truth... she says sir please be more explicit... he says that i am comming from ketan malhotra's house kriti's dad... i came to know everything... How could he do this...and keeps the phone saying he will talk to her later

Kathy is worried and keeps saying to herself... that what if karan has known everything about me... that...when she turns worrying about all this she finds Pam... Pam just sees her and leaves... Kathy tries calling but she doesnt respond..

Jimmy mathew wins over Ri and says that now what you will do... Ri says see 1st of all we dont know each other... Jimmy comes very close to her... and stares into her eyes giving romantic looks Ri is struck... and uncomfortable.. Jimmy says now your arent a stranger for me anymore right Ri he opens her Hair ... Ri is a lil shy and looks dazed... she then abruptly asks getting worried... that now i lost so you wont come in the launch right ?JImmy smiles...

Episode Ends

Episode Rating : 6 1/2 /10 and overall good episode Jimmy is good at his role and some amazing chemistry between Ri and jimmy others all dint have much to do and were as usual good at thier parts...

thats all from me

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS