March 4th- She said Yes :)

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

"What? Tum mujhe divorce do ge? Tum hosh mein to ho?," Sana retorts in shock. She throws the papers on the table then glares at Angad and then glares at Mummyji. Angad picks up the papers and says "divorce tumne manga tha Sana, maine sirf sign kiya hai". She says I gave it to you when I was mad and you came all the way here to give them back to me signed "are you crazy Angad?". Mummyji rushes over and tries to convince Angad and Sana to stop the madness. And Angad says maybe this is the right decision for all of us. Sana says this is our decision please don't interfere mom. Mummyji is shocked that she is pushed out of their conversation. Angad goes with Sana so they can talk out their decision. (Ya'll have only been married for a month… you fools).

At the hotel, Akshay still on his knee waits for Keeya's answers as she glares at him and it looks like he starts to feel kinda awkward. Then he says "No problem, mein wait kar sakta hoon lekin who kya hai na ke mujhe is position mein thodi taklif ho rahi hai". She says with a half smile "Han Akshay… Mein tumse shaadi karungi" (YAY…. Woot woot J). Akshay gives a dumb shocked smile and says all hyper like a little kid "Really? Mazak to nahin kar rahi ho na? Tumne han kaha than a? Tum jaanti nahin ke tumne ye keh kar mujhe kitna khush… Keeya mein tumhe itna khush rakhunga keg hum ko tumhe chuhne bhi nahin doonga, I promise. I really love you Keeya. Are… Stupid… Ring to mere haath mein hi hai". He slides it on her hand. (YAY… even though she doesn't love him yet I know she will someday b/c he's perfect for her… w/o any jealousy… only loveJ). Right before he is about to kiss her hand Neha walks in and says "Excuse me". Both get shocked and Neha asks if she can come in. (Very cute scene much watch). She says thank you to Keeya and hugs her from behind and says ur time is over to Akshay and says I always win now "kyunke Keeya ab meri official bhabhi hai". She teases Akshay more and he's about to chase her and pretend beat her up when Keeya stops him. And they both freeze and Neha has to keep on saying "Hello" to remind them that she is there. (lol). "Kyah ua ladnne ka mood nahin hai… to phir bolo sorry aur har manlo". He chases her calling her shetan ki Nani". And while Keeya watches them run away she smiles the biggest smile I've seen on her in a long time. (This is the best ever).

Sana asks what happened to me and Angad asks her ya what did happen to you. They basically blame everything on each other but in a civilized voice range. Sana then realizes that she loves Angad and that she wants to stay married to him. And it also make s a difference but this marriage makes their careers a whole lot complicated. All of a sudden Mummyji barges in when hes about to say "mein pyar…" They both look irritated with Mummyji butting in.

Keeya is looking at a thing of fish and Akshay comes and flirts with her she smiles a big smile. She says I want to go to Mumbai. And he says I'll go with you too. I am so excited to meet your family. She said but I don't know how things are settling at home. He tries to make her feel better. And then he says "waise toofan kahan hai" And shes like "huh?" And then he says he's talking about Neha. She looks kinda serious when he talks to her. He tells her t go pack with Neha and that he will get tickets ready. And then when she's about to leave he says "Suno… muskurao na". (Its so cute how he says it and how cute they are… ahhhh… Akshay and Keeya J).

Angad waits for Sana's answer and she says I don't want a divorce. He tells her its not a joke. He says you made me think about it now I will need the time to think on it for a while. He leaves, Sana cries, and Mummyji consoles her. Angad is in his room thinking. He says I need to talk to Keeya first. He says I have to tell Sana the whole truth. Mom walks in. She scolds him. Angad tells his mom I love someone else. His mom questions him and he says when the time comes I will tell you. She asks why he married Sana. He tells him mom that she wont understand. His mom gets mad. He says "kya aap ko sahi lage ga agar Sana aap ke beta ke saath rehe jo kisi aur se pyar karta hai?" He tells him mom he's gonna go tell the truth to Sana.

Sana at her house says I can't fall asleep. She has her head in her mom's lap. She says what if he really gives me a divorce. (She worries more of her reputation than anything else). Mummyji consoles her. She asks her mom if it is possible that there is another woman in his life. Her mom says that's not right ur the one who gave him divorce papers silly. She then wonders in her own mind if Keeya's the cause. (What can I say…. Its Mummyji and her meanness again) She then thinks that maybe he loves Keeya too , but then she thinks that Keeya is nothing against Sana. (What Mummyji doesn't realize is that they have best friendship and understanding). The next morning Sana waits at home.

At angad's house, Mom asks him if it is his final decision and he says he knows what he is doing and the decision is in Sana's not his hands. He thinks that he loves Keeya and that now hiding it is out of his control.

At Sana's house Sana asks "mom Angad ka phone aya?". Mummyji looks with a negative sadness. She tries to call him and just then Angad walks in. Sana asks if he wants to talk alone and he says no. He tells Sana that he should have told her this a long time ago. He says "Sana mein…". "Mummyji" Keeya says and smiles. She walks towards them. Sana looks happy, Mummyji looks worried, Angad looks lovingly. "Mein aap logon se kuch kehna chahati hoon , Mummyji mein shaadi kar rahi hoon…" Everyone looks shocked.

Next time: Mummyji says, "Aaj to mein double happy".