Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Oh Neha ben.....Devo ben is busy in increasing her number of posts by hook or crook πŸ˜‰ ..and she definitely lacks talent to make a poem of the sort that is required in this topic πŸ˜† ...she only knows spamming πŸ˜‰

Don't go by crocodile tears πŸ˜† ....I am like Baa.....no shock can shake me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..very moti-chamri...

And by the names of all gujju dishes..I was trying to display my gujju knowledge 😳 ..BTW I also hate Gathia..ewwww
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Oh Neha ben.....Devo ben is busy in increasing her number of posts by hook or crook πŸ˜‰ ..and she definitely lacks talent to make a poem of the sort that is required in this topic πŸ˜† ...she only knows spamming πŸ˜‰

Don't go by crocodile tears πŸ˜† ....I am like Baa.....no shock can shake me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..very moti-chamri...

And by the names of all gujju dishes..I was trying to display my gujju knowledge 😳 ..BTW I also hate Gathia..ewwww

Rituben its ok. Even contenplating on Ganthia gives me gas u know πŸ˜• . Dun mean to be gross but hey.....

U n yo tears. N I tohught u wer so sad boo hoo now I am crying. U no wot v all need to get a lyfe man. Here I am at work and I am chatting. 😳 Mez gonna get back to work now.

*Devanshi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

Rituben its ok. Even contenplating on Ganthia gives me gas u know πŸ˜• . Dun mean to be gross but hey.....

U n yo tears. N I tohught u wer so sad boo hoo now I am crying. U no wot v all need to get a lyfe man. Here I am at work and I am chatting. 😳 Mez gonna get back to work now.

Wut fakirgiri is this???I'm gud at poem that is wut my teacher says bas i have a class in writing poems,i don't waste my energy n thinking on write such kindof poems..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will have to go thru all posts to see wut u ppl have cribbed about meπŸ˜›

BTW plzz post in chat n spam,i can't see that thread in page of 2 of kyunki forum,it has to maintain on pg 1..

*Devanshi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

She has not been replying to me Ritu yarr. 😭 Ha yar hu pan Gujju chu, and a proud one too. Mez a pure Maniben n love to be one. Oye I do make italian, mexican, chinese too ok. ewwww ganthia i hate it. Besan gives me stomoch problemπŸ˜‰

Hahaha...

Ritu ben u don't have right to call me ben..ask Neha ben i'm still a kid n according to her i'm ziddi kidd..πŸ˜†

Neha ben,forgive me i have posted quoting ur post in Chat n Spam thread..u can check out the reason also i have mentioned but yeah forgive me hun i was confused with names..by mistake i asked u if ur name was Vaishali..hehehe..sowwyyy

Ritu ben..je dil thi gujarati ae sacho gujaratiπŸ˜†

I hate Ganthia,rest all u mentioned i like it but in undhiyu naa i hate that thing called ratalu..😑

I luv Khaman,Khandvi,Sev khamani n yeah Handwo😳

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Hey ...Neha and Devo...is this a Gujrat reunion post or my god-knows what post? πŸ˜†

Uff...Devo. think about something good and post it......think ....Massage ur knees....c'mon...even ur teacher says u r good in poems πŸ˜†
*Devanshi* thumbnail

Hey ...Neha and Devo...is this a Gujrat reunion post or my god-knows what post? πŸ˜†

Uff...Devo. think about something good and post it......think ....Massage ur knees....c'mon...even ur teacher says u r good in poems πŸ˜†

Gujarat unites in every post u knoww..GUjaratis r present everywhere in every field so we r bound to unite..

Ohkk,i'm thinking but u plzzz post in Chat n Spam thread,it has gone to page 2..i can't see this😭

ok..i'm thinking..

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Devanshi*

Gujarat unites in every post u knoww..GUjaratis r present everywhere in every field so we r bound to unite..

Ohkk,i'm thinking but u plzzz post in Chat n Spam thread,it has gone to page 2..i can't see this😭

ok..i'm thinking..

Yup yup yup. Gujus rock, n it is always about us right devu? I am sowwie hun i did not see yuour reply in the spam post cuz forgive me but it is very long and dun have tyme to read it 😳.

y'd u have to mention Handavo ali? Mane mo ma pani avi gayu have tu banavi ne khavrav πŸ˜‰

muscleprotein thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kya se kya ho gaya......mere topic ka.....ek note ke chakkar mei.......kya se kya ho gayaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😭 😭 😭

Tum hoge kaamyaab jaldi o o o

man mein hi vishwas poora hi vishwas

You shall overcome very soon

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Here I go again:

Pehele Tulsi jab roti thi...hum bhi rote the......uske saath asson bahate the 😭 😭 ......aab hans hans ke hain lot-pot 🀣 ...kyunki Tulsi badal gayi hai....uska rona comic ho gaya hai πŸ˜†
Yaar, di i have a question: do u work, cuz you seem to be all over IF all day long!! no offense im just asking!