Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muscleprotein thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
arre arre what happend to the ganas
Yeh hum khana soe kahan tak pahunch gaye!!
yeh baar baar hum aise uljhanon mein kyun Pade
!!
muscleprotein thumbnail

I agree with u....😳

s@m yeh aap kya kar rahe ho

Gaane ke form mein hi bolo

344471 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muscleprotein

s@m yeh aap kya kar rahe ho

Gaane ke form mein hi bolo

Sorry? BTW my name is Labib😳

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Neha and Humaria......I agree 200% it is down right rude of me to put up that note. But it has not happened out of blue.....

All my topics on kyunki forum got closed just coz a fight broke between Kn-non-KN fans. And now people like @faircake and shaoibali have started saying that I open topics only to create fights.

Yesterday I had a "PM tennis match" with Bhaskat T, the global moderator and we both had to agree that this forum lacks "sense of humour"........

All my topics are light hearted. Time and again, I have put polite note saying to KN fans to take some comments in the lighter mood, but I got only two reponses :

1) KN fans are too emotional and possessive to take jokes lightly

2) KN is our religion and we can't laugh at them in any situation

So, finally I have decided to put up that note. If you want I can rephrase it saying that "if KN is your religion, please don't bother to read..be assured we are not gonna touch upon your GOd"

Hope you got my POV across now.....
Ritu
Edited by tvfan1401 - 16 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

Devu tu kya gai hati atala divas? Kya khovai jai che ali chokari? 😊

Aare Neha ben pan Gujju che........kem cho......saru? Dhokla, Gathia ,Thepla, Undiyu badhu fine che ?πŸ˜†

Sorry me not gujju by birth, but I feel I am a gujju by heartπŸ˜ƒ

muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Is thread mein arguement kyun khatm nahin hote??

Lagta hi TVfan1401 ke baaton mein dam hi

Aare Neha ben pan Gujju che........kem cho......saru? Dhokla, Gathia ,Thepla, Undiyu badhu fine che ?πŸ˜†

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Kya se kya ho gaya......mere topic ka.....ek note ke chakkar mei.......kya se kya ho gayaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😭 😭 😭
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She has not been replying to me Ritu yarr. 😭 Ha yar hu pan Gujju chu, and a proud one too. Mez a pure Maniben n love to be one. Oye I do make italian, mexican, chinese too ok. ewwww ganthia i hate it. Besan gives me stomoch problemπŸ˜‰

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Neha and Humaria......I agree 200% it is down right rude of me to put up that note. But it has not happened out of blue.....

All my topics on kyunki forum got closed just coz a fight broke between Kn-non-KN fans. And now people like @faircake and shaoibali have started saying that I open topics only to create fights.

Yesterday I had a "PM tennis match" with Bhaskat T, the global moderator and we both had to agree that this forum lacks "sense of humour"........

All my topics are light hearted. Time and again, I have put polite note saying to KN fans to take some comments in the lighter mood, but I got only two reponses :

1) KN fans are too emotional and possessive to take jokes lightly

2) KN is our religion and we can't laugh at them in any situation

So, finally I have decided to put up that note. If you want I can rephrase it saying that "if KN is your religion, please don't bother to read..be assured we are not gonna touch upon your GOd"

Hope you got my POV across now.....
Ritu

You know Ritu I was taking your side by saying that you have a neutral opinion umbeknowst to the fact that you ran into a KN fan with great amount of grief. All I was trying to say is may be you can rephrase it so that it does not sound rude. I am a hard core Karan fan and if you read my comments I DID mention that I did NOT take your comments to be rude. I agreed it may be taken rude by others. I hope you get my POV. 😊

Ritu still luv ya sis.

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Kya se kya ho gaya......mere topic ka.....ek note ke chakkar mei.......kya se kya ho gayaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😭 😭 😭

Awwww dun cry gurly. You did not mean any harm. Check my comments on your other topic. I think you have done a good job by posting these creative topics as there is constructive commenting going on sweety. You rock and we need you to keep rocking if possible rolling tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰