A party full of surpises

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

so in todays episode mahesh is all set to arrange a happening party..............he even has called up jiya's friend(appu and barkha)...............and jiya is completely clueless abt it....................this party is going to be full of surprises!!!

cant believe that in front of appu mahesh will anounce jiya and naresh's engagement.............i really really hope not!!!

plzzzzzzzzzzz no way....................😭😭

so can u make any guesses what will happen in this party thrown by mahesh??

Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Mahesh invited Apu-Barkha but strange not Himani 😕 , I know scriptwriters fault 😆 .

The precap showed Naresh with the bouquet 😆 so it seems something big is awaiting to happen. I think something that leads to the breaking of the marriage thing.
andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG,it's great!!!!!!!!! 😛
Can't wait to see the episode!!!
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Yes Mahesh invited Apu-Barkha but strange not Himani 😕 , I know scriptwriters fault 😆 .

The precap showed Naresh with the bouquet 😆 so it seems something big is awaiting to happen. I think something that leads to the breaking of the marriage thing.

ya.................what is happening with naresh.......he and roses!!!! my goodness, and the expression on mah better still breaks this whole marriage mahesh's face on seeing naresh, the way his smile faultered...................

will just love it if some humgama happens at the party that postpones or better still breaks the marriage...............i hope something positive happens!!

realitybites thumbnail
😛

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

ya.................what is happening with naresh.......he and roses!!!! my goodness, and the expression on mah better still breaks this whole marriage mahesh's face on seeing naresh, the way his smile faultered...................

will just love it if some humgama happens at the party that postpones or better still breaks the marriage...............i hope something positive happens!!

😆😆 yeah Naresh and flowers was funny scene. Yeap hope this marriage is broken off and Jiya is saved. I too am eager to catch the hungama

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
do u think dadi will try to do something, may be plan smething so that the marriage is called off??
realitybites thumbnail
Daadi has been threatened by Mahesh so not sure. I think it may be Barkha or as per yesday precap may be Apu finally feels sympathy for Jiya.
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
my god!!
bechara appu and barkha..........when they were served food, really felt sorry for them.......... 😛
but m soooooo sooooooo mad over mahesh........why he always has to embarass jiya every time........he is really horrible!!
and just imagine mahesh ws actually asking appu to convince jiya for the marriage(from precap)............i mean, WHAT ON EARTH is he thinking!!!?????????????
indeed this party is full of surprises and shocking surprises
realitybites thumbnail
Yes the food scene was funny! 😆

But the poem scene was so heart wrenching, I felt so bad for Jiya but still her desire to please her father is so strong that she overcame the humiliation and recited the poem. Mahesh was so disgusting doing this. 🤢 😡
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^^yeah completely agree, why is mahesh so blindly mean.........i mean does nt he have a heart or something......cant he see how much jiya loves and repects him..........the way he ws humiliating jiya in front of her friends 😡 😡
but barkha is so sweeeeeeeet, standing up to him and trying to support her........when will mahesh understand his mistake??? 🤢