AR FF : --HUM|TUM-- ::part 19:pg51::NEW!!

Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

*note...*

the first part of the ff... was on this page but has had some problems and the whole thing got deleted i am so sorry...
but please read part 2 and onwards...
if there is nothin u understand please get back to me..

sorry about the inconvenience..

Sonia
Edited by Bollywood_chic - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Armaan* thumbnail
Wow Sonia this part was soo good..and it is just the beginning..and for a beginner you seem like a pro..for some reason it seems like we have something in similar..and that is suspense..

I love to keep readers hooked with cliff hangers and u have done just that...very good!!

I just wanted to add..please make the parts a little longer..that is all you lack!!

And I just realized that I havent reserved a post in weeks..so it was good to reserve it again and be the first to comment on this wonderful ff..dont forget to PM..I will be waitng for more!!

Btw, who are the two souls missing from Ridz home..and what happened in the past year..it has a hint of sadness but this part was just drenched in suspense and mystery so continue soon!!

Love,
Kajal 🤗
Edited by *Armaan* - 16 years ago
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all ,
Thanks sonia for putting ur thoughts in words.

It was superbly written.i liked the word choice like "turning the key in lock "
and sunset desrciption .eveyrthing is beautiful.

The story line will be superb , i can sense it from intro.
wonder wat wasin ridhzi 's past and wat her future hold for her.

will be waiting for part 2 .
here is something for a wonderful beginning.

👏

great job !!!

-kanu
Edited by 4frenz - 16 years ago
Bollywood_chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Armaan*

Wow Sonia this part was soo good..and it is just the beginning..and for a beginner you seem like a pro..for some reason it seems like we have something in similar..and that is suspense..

I love to keep readers hooked with cliff hangers and u have done just that...very good!!

I just wanted to add..please make the parts a little longer..that is all you lack!!

And I just realized that I havent reserved a post in weeks..so it was good to reserve it again and be the first to comment on this wonderful ff..dont forget to PM..I will be waitng for more!!

Btw, who are the two souls missing from Ridz home..and what happened in the past year..it has a hint of sadness but this part was just drenched in suspense and mystery so continue soon!!

Love,
Kajal 🤗

Hey Kajal!

thanks soo much for your comment....i will try to make it longer, i promise we have a thing in common thats good and seriously u think i am good at cliff hanegrs wow...i thought i am not that good but i tried something diff. i actually wrote it all down, i was sleeping at night then it came to me and bam, i wrote it down knowing that i will forget... u will find ou in the next part who the two souls that are missing are....

thanks again for the lovely comment....

Sonia

*Armaan* thumbnail
Hehe..there is another thing in common..when I thnk of something..usually poetry i forget in the mornin so always write it down on any scra i get..but usually end up loosin it and finding it in the oddest places..

😆

and the longer part..i was teasing u..u dont have to make it that long..i know u like to leave us hanging i lke to too so if the part is short it will work..cause it will be good!! 😃

kajal
yachna thumbnail
wow sonia vry nce ff so good bt wht happnd in pst yrs nd whre is armaan nd whoz photo frme ws plz cont soon i lvd it so mch ..........
yachna
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Armaan*

Btw, who are the two souls missing from Ridz home..and what happened in the past year..it has a hint of sadness but this part was just drenched in suspense and mystery so continue soon!!sab kuch abhi pooch logi kya 😃😃

Love,
Kajal 🤗

Bollywood_chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4frenz

First of all ,
Thanks sonia for putting ur thoughts in words.

It was superbly written.i liked the word choice like "turning the key in lock "
and sunset desrciption .eveyrthing is beautiful.

The story line will be superb , i can sense it from intro.
wonder wat wasin ridhzi 's past and wat her future hold for her.

will be waiting for part 2 .
here is something for a wonderful beginning.

👏

great job !!!

-kanu

Hey Kanu thanks, i tried writing in a diff way, well i think i did maybe u can c the difference from TZP and this ff...i really appreciate ur comment thanks soo much....

Sonia

Bollywood_chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: yachna

wow sonia vry nce ff so good bt wht happnd in pst yrs nd whre is armaan nd whoz photo frme ws plz cont soon i lvd it so mch ..........
yachna

hey yachna thanks....

everyones asking questions questions... is that good or bad... all i can say is that the two souls thing will be brought out in thenext part and the armaan thing well he will come soon...lol...

Sonia