Barkha...................a to-be vamp???

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

At the beginning Barkha's character ws really nice...........though moody, she helped jiya, gave her a job in RAD, and ws a lovely friend, always there to support her friends.

but with the present turn of events, it seems that there are enough hints of barkha turning negative.

so what do u think?? is it really necessary to have a vamp in JJR?? will it disrupt the unconventionality of the story??

personally i liked barkha earlier, but really not looking forward to a conventional love-jealousy-conspiracy track.

what r ur views??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well....I think the love-jealousy track already started na? I mean barkha fumes whenever jiya-appu get close. I think in a show the good always needs to fight the bad. Or else it will not be accepted by society. So yeah i think we do need a vamp or else what fun will there be 😛
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

At the beginning Barkha's character ws really nice...........though moody, she helped jiya, gave her a job in RAD, and ws a lovely friend, always there to support her friends.

but with the present turn of events, it seems that there are enough hints of barkha turning negative.

so what do u think?? is it really necessary to have a vamp in JJR?? will it disrupt the unconventionality of the story??

personally i liked barkha earlier, but really not looking forward to a conventional love-jealousy-conspiracy track.

what r ur views??

i totally agree wid u..

1st dey showed dat barkha is very nice but now her character getting negitive...

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have liked Barkha's charac till now and she has been the first support to Jiya so her turning against Jiya is something undesirable and cliched too. Since Rohan is guiding Barkha so hope she remains a good friend and fights her insecurities. Why loose two good friends Apu+Jiya isnt it 😛
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah i dont mind barkha having a grey shade..........every normal character has one..........nut i dont want her turn into a completely negative one..........barkha, appu and jiya........these three characters have different flavours, not completely stereotype...........i hope those flavours dont get lost...........i hope they shoe barkha really jealous at the beginning, but as u said sloly fighting her insecurities and getting back on right track.
wont like to see a nice and cool character going down to drains. 😕 😕 😕
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well Vamps are essential part of soaps....Even Mahesh is a grey character...

But one thing I like about Barkha is that her transition has been slow...she's been moody and possessive from the start but the scriptwriters haven't just made her wake up one day and turn her negative....

But yup; she's on the path of creating problems for AJ!😕