Weekend Update 25th-28th Feb*P-P marrying

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Frends

heres the weekend updates

25th Feb

Arjun is shattered and picks up the phone he agrees to priya and says he will do what she said.. priya keeps the phone and thinks now i should do something to impress rani sa also... she thinks for a while and says i will ask prem... then she thinks no how much will i trouble him he is already worried.. and again for sucha small thing i will trouble him... no no priya u only think na.. think think how can you make rani sa happy... she snaps her fingers and says yes.. i know how to make her happy... she goes to rani sa... and talks to her rani sa says what brought u my room that u by yourself.. she says that i know i have hurt you and apologises for all her mistakes when shes leaving... rani sa stops her and says u agree or not i always have thought for ur good and even my decision of getting you and arjun married is for your good... priya says yes rani sa i know and i have no problems marrying arjun i am ready for it rani sa says are u sure.. she says yes... that why i came here ... rani sa is happy and priya leaves and thinks yes!!... now everything will be allright ...

arjun standing heart broken when prem comes and tries acting all sad.. he moves forward and slowly keeps his hand on arjun's shoulder and says actually... arjun says i know... priya called... i will get ready... prem says i would never ask you anything anything again... but i couldnt help it arjun says its ok... prem says ok then i am waiting down in the car...

Arjun's mom comes all worried and confused and asks him what Rani sa said.. she sees arjun ready and asks him now where are u goin arjun says mom i am going to mukti mahal and i will explain everything after i come... he leaves and his mom is worried and confused...

when Arjun and prem enter Rani sa ask him to sit... all are seated... and priyatells suman in her room that she called arjun and told him to refuse... when suman is trying to convince her priya says if i get married to arjun u and arjun will also be seperated... suman says i dont love arjun just then someone says arjun has come... priya comes down Arjun sees priya and is thinking about her... Rani sa says that firstly i am sorry for the bad behaviour from my side arjun says please Rani sa dont say that... rani sa tells arjun that i thought a lot about all this and spoke to your dad arjun is lost in priya's thoughts rani sa says are u listening... arjun says hmm... yes rani sa... i am ...she continues.. so after all thought and discussion i have concluded that its better that you and priya get married just then priya raises her to move her hair flick.. and her bangles sound... arjun immediately looks there and sees his family's heritage bangles and remembers his mothers words... when rani sa asks are you ready to marry priya... arjun whos lost in priya's thought says "yes" Rani sa is very happy and arjun realises that what hes done... priya prem namrata and her husband is shocked and daima and suman smile... and are very happy...

26th Feb

arjun says Rani sa actually rani sa says rani sa nahin ab hume rani ma kehiye... arjun is confused and he says rani ma i have to ... rani sa says dont worry about ur parents they have agreed if i were to do i would have arranged ur marriage today itself but its rajkumari's wedding it cannot be done so fast but we can atleast conduct the engagement..she asks daima to bring the aariti and prepare requirements for thilak daima comes with the aarti and arjun is about say something when rani sa interupts and says no talking during thilak ceremony rani sa does the thilak ceremony... and gives him a pair of kurta and churidaar.. and tells him that he should wear clothes from the girl's family side for the engagement and asks him to rest... she asks maharaja and prem to come with her and tells priya to go back to her room... priya who was till now giving arjun cold stares.. with intervals... coldly stares at him and leaves... everyone has gone

rani sa in her room thanks prem for everything and give him a 5 lakh cheques she says whatever he has done she cannot pay for it.. but this a token of appreciation.. and gives him another family's heritage valued ring which they would have given to thier son... prem is thinking where i came to take her whole property and this arjun he backstabbed me... namrata's husband who planned the patnership with prem.. overhears and assumes that prem has backstabbed them and leaves frustated.. maharaj saying before doing all the ceremonies if u could ask rajkumari rani sa says i am doing all this with her will... she herslef came to me and told that shes happy with this marriage prem is shell shocked prem thinks that what if rani sa has planned all this and wants me to get out of the picture with just this ring and lil money he immediately returns and tells her he cant keep this despite insistance he just leaves....

Arjun is heart broken and regretfull while leaving from the hall he comes across suman.. who greets him arjun tells him hes fine... suman tells him what u said is right.. he says no... i came here to say no... but whatever i have done i will correct it... suman says no arjun ... what u said was the voice of ur heart i have never seen u so disturbed and lost as u were when rani sa questioned u... arjun says no suman what i did was not right suman says theres nothing right and wrong in this world... its all a matter of time arjun says no i did wrong and have to correct it...coz i have already lost priya.. and now i cant loose her friendship... and he leaves... suman is worried...

later hes confronted by namrata and her husband.. and they put allagetions on him that he has cheated them for money and that rani sa has bribed him... he gets annoyed and tells them he will amend everything but he just needs some time they threaten him and leave him

prem straight away goes to priya's room and shares his frustration and scolds her that why did she go to rani sa and say that shes happy with this marriage .. priya says how did i know that arjun is gonna say yes... i just wanted to help u she says dont worry priya assures him that she will talk to arjun and shes sure that arjun cannot do anything of this sort with her.

arjun goes upstairs remembering priya and moments spent with her... he has tears in his eyes and just then priya enters.. and tells him i was finding u only... she asks him if he was crying he says no... i wasnt thats just some thing went into my eyes...she says.. ohh.. anyways what did u do downstairs.. why did u say yes... u know what big problem you created now u only have to mend it she says u come with me .. he says i dunno how should i stop this she pulls him he says priya wait priya says what happen .. come no what are u thinking.. u will say the truth na... .. she says ... kahin aisa toh nahin ki tum sach mein humse shadi karna chahte ho... arjun is shell shocked hearing this

27th Feb

arjun on priya's question says no.. nothing like that priya... i know u love prem and he loves you why should i come in between trust me i came to say no only but then i dunno how i said yes... but dont worry i will refuse as soon as i meet rani sa the next time...priya smiles and prem comes saying that priya rani sa is calling you down arjun's parents have arrived... priya says see prem i spoke to arjun i told na he will make everything back to normal... she holds his hand.. prem gets uneasy priya says arjun will say no and everything will be alright...i knew arjun can never do anything against my wish... prem says smiling... i knew my frend cannot do this with me thanks arjun thanks a lot and arjun smiles... prem says now come everyone is waiting priya holds prem's hand and says come arjun is heartbroken.. and still...

he later follows them down... Rani sa invites arjun's parents and they come in bringing gifts rani sa says what was the need for all this and we are from the girls side we should do all this... and arjuns mom says but we are seeing priya for the first time she gives priya some sets and says that you look very pretty and cute too... rani sa asks arjun to come forward... and gives him a gift pack singhania asks rani sa what shes looking at she says i m wondering about the games of destiny i only proposed and selected arjun for priya and later thought my decision was wrong.. then i refused and priya ran away with him and today here they are getting married... they say na relationships are made in heaven this is the best example... arjun priya and prem are getting irritated and arjun interupts no rani ma... this cannot happen priya and i can never be together coz i cannot marry her i am sorry.. and gives the clothes and gift to prem and leaves... singhania says arjun u cannot go wait his mom also goes behind arjun calling out for him... prem is going... when stops for a while rani sa thinks ...how can this happen everyone knows that priya is getting married to arjun everyone is informed she remembers narendra singhs words... and tells prem to stop he stops .. and rani sa thinks how prem always kept telling her that he considers rani sa his family and how he always had a solution for her problems he comes and is keeping the clothes.. when rani sa says u have always helped us in all times will u help me for the last time will you marry priya.. priya is all happy and prem after lil footage agrees... and when ranisa asks priya even she after a lil footage says shes ready... suman and daima are sad and regret

in arjun's house... arjun is standing slone at one corner... tadap tadap ke is dil (humdil de chuke sanam) song goes on and hes remembering all the moments spent with priya...

priya is very happy in her room when suman comes she sees suman disturbed she says arent u happy for me .. suman says i am... priya says actually ur sadness is so much more than my happiness... but dont worry i know arjun will never refuse me for anything i will convince him and prem is there na

..his mom comes... taps a cup and goes when arjun calls her she is happy and emotional and arjun says i know i have hurt u.. and dad also has to face many losses because of me... she says i am not hurt because of what happen but seeing u hurt i am hurt and ur dad how much i love even ur dad loves u that much arjun says please mom we both know that for dad his money and business matters more... he says mom i cant forget everything have decided i will go aboroad forever his mom is shocked

priya tells suman my prem is there na..hes very smart... just then prem comes and suman exuses herself... she says i am so happy all our dreams have come true... and now we have no problems.. imagine our life prem says yea... and he imagines priya sitting in heavy jewellery and boxxes of notes and jewellery... and priya wakes him and asks what are u thinking he says about us... he boosts about never loosing hope and finally i won u... he hugs priya and priya says i am thing about arjun

and says ok if u are happy in that i want says anything... i dont know if u love priya or suman but without whom u have forgotten urself .. will you be able to stay away from her in abroad arjun is left unanswered and his mom says if yes then u can leave ..

priya says i am thinking about arjun we found opur love but arjun is left alone prem says what can we do arjun and suman arent kids priya says arjun is not but suman is we have to do something for her ... he says ok we will she tellls him to call arjun and prem doesnt try and says not reachable priya wishes that hes alright

rani sa is thinking and maharaj comes and asks her about what shes thinking she says that i was thinking prem is an prphan where will he keep rajkumari and what will we tell people... maharaj says i have a sugestion...

rani sa's brother in law meet prem and they creadit eachother for thier success... he says that now weill get 60% and u will get the rest prperty... and prem says now rani sa will call me and give her entire responsibilities to me... the james bond bhola sir comes and tells prem that rani sa has called u ..they both show thumps up to each other and prem leaves...

in the room rani sa says i want to handover some business responsibilities to u... we have a factory in sundernagar which is running in loss and u have to take over it and i am sure u will be able to change its fortune by ur tactics... prem thinks wow prem i doubt u will ever be able to hit the jackpot u are getting all this from now... company u got but which is running on loss...

28th feb

they show a mahal shot with all working and cleaning .daima comes in rajkumari's room

priya is worried and daima asks her what happened she says nothing... daima says u only worry about two things one when u have done something wrong in past one when u are confused about future priya says its none of them she says she always thought life has never given her what she wants and now she got everything now whatever she wanted but still she isnt happy daima says i cannot say about that coz every human has to search thier own answer but yes if u have this question in u dont press it in... let it be alive may be that questions answer will take u to ur destiny...and she leaves

priya thinks whatever daima says theres always some code or direction in it but what it conveys i am never able to understand...

suman comes to singhania mansion... and arjun's mom asks her about her comming to the house she asks about arjun and when she introduces herself... arjuns mom is shocked and thinks about all the time when arjun told that he loves suman... she thinks that whats happening in arjuns life he first loved suman now he agreed to marry priya then refused ... and after this also suman as come to meet him and thinks what kind of puzzle this which is getting more puzzled by every passing day... suman asks her if shes minds her comming arjuns mom says no no i m very happy to see u just wait i will call him

prem comes out and thinks how should i avoid this factory now... i came here to take advantage now help someone ... he says i know how... i have and A in cards which is stronger than king and queen also she will get me out of this situation ... he goes...smiling

priya is all happy remembering all moments spent with prem... and imagines prem comming and dancing and kisssing her on cheeks and suddenly shes disturbed by prem's voice prem is calling her name and priya says when did u come and prem says what are u thinking that u din realise me comming... priya says sorry i was thinking about u .. and asks him why is ur mood off... he says leave it i am sorry i dont have any right to take out my frustaration on u shes says what frustrations....

arjuns mom informs arjun about suman hes shocked... and asks why... she says i din ask i have made her sit in drawing room ... go and ask... she says atleast now tell me... whats the truth... he says i dint get u she says i am not able to understand from when u r gone to mukti mahal and met people related to it... u r hapiness is lost in whose eyes there use to be life now there are tears ... she says i cant see u like this... u r happiness is my lifelong wealth and says dont i have a right to knw whats happening in ur life arjun says yes mom u have if not u then who... i will tell u... actually i loved suman then we broke off that time rani sa asked meabout marrying priya and i somehow told yes... and when i realised i said no thats all... she says arjun... i dunno why u and suman broke up and what is ur relationship with priya... but always remember listen to ur heart brain can be wrong attimes but heart can never be... he nods... and leaves...

priya asks prem about his problem after some footage he says nothing... i hate myself i hate myself that i am an orphan... thats why everyone pitty on me... and show sympathy i dont want that... people think i cannot afford ur lifestyle for u and thats why i think they are giving me that factory... but for me.. its like a charity... priya says for u i can leave all these luxuries... and prem says in front of my self respect this sundernagar factory is nothing... priya says that i can leave all this for u... but just need ur company... he says for me u will have to leave all this but my slef respect confidence priya says i understand and i will protect it i will talk to rani sa... dont worry... i can do anything for u coz i love u... prem smiles and thinks ... i know priya once i get rid of that factory then i will take over this mahal

in arjun's house he comes down... and suman says i was worried about u after whatever happened i tried calling but no avail and she asks him how she is ... he says i am fine... and says u came for this only she says no actually i wanted to apologise and arjun says i already forgived u and have forgotten about that... she says thanks and ... i wanted to talk about priya also... i know how u must be feeling staying away from the one whome u love is very tough and i understand... i thought u would need a frend... she puts forward her hand .. and asks frends... arjun just keeps gazing.. and suman withdraws her hand when shes going... arjun stops her and says yes i do need someone... frends he puts his hand forward and suman shakes hands with him both smile with tears in thier eyes...

in the mahal rani sa is seeing all jewellery priya comes and sees and gets exited... and says wow this jewellery is soo nice when did u get this have never seen it before... she says yes how will u i never showed it ..and never wore also i had kept all this for ur marraige... and when u wear all this u will look like a doll right maharaj... she says that oh yes and tell prem to shift in outhouse now hes our to be son in law... people shouldnt talk and he neednt stay anywhere else... its ok rite... when priya doesnt answer she confirms with maharaj and he says yes... priya says rani after seeing ur exitment and preperations for my marriage i am sure that u always think for my good and have done for my good.. and this is the last favour i am asking... rani sa.... dialougues are muted..

episode ends

episode ratings : 6/10 with all repeated dialougues... and lil predicatble track... the episodes were good but not like last week though all were lil bit repetative at times everyone did a good job... 👏

hope u all liked it....thats all from me...

have a nice week ahead

love

anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for the wonderful summary 👏

I wonder when prems truth will come out 😕. I mean his hunger for money will be noticed sooner or later right

And poor priya so excited about the marriage preparations..if she only knew she is getting married to a greedy monster 😕
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just want rpiya 2 realsie her luv 4 only 1 n 1 arjun.
I thnk she will ran out 4m mandap as she will cme 2 knw she luv arjun n can't stay widout him....
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow thanks so much 😊 😊 😊 awesome updates