Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
dadi is the only one who understand's the true jiya and was able to see her talent,
i thnk jiya herself will hav to get out this mess , atleast this will prove dat jiiya is no daboo
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

hey guys.....with the recent turn of events....dont u think dadi will play an important role in actuallt bringing out jiya from this wedding mess created by mahesh??

did u see how mahesh treats dadi . he will not listen to her yaar

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: me myself

dadi is the only one who understand's the true jiya and was able to see her talent,
i thnk jiya herself will hav to get out this mess , atleast this will prove dat jiiya is no daboo

Exactly! like barkha said! when is jiya going to stan up for her self!!

I think this time naresh will save her as he feels she is not happy with the shaadi

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they r showing jiya is trying to find to individuality..........but yaar, its true that all this is so difficult for some one who is always harrased and scolded for no fault of hers....she is used to be suppressed by all around her........no one believed that she cd do something, she can be someone other than dadi and then came barkha...............
i just hope mahesh stopped being such a jerk and gave jiya sometime to stand up for herself..........so many things are going on in her life.

but yaar, dadi is so strong mentally...............she is like a pillar........always there for jiya no matter what....ready to protect jiya!!
really admire dadi's character!!
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yup; Dadi really is a superwoman.....but it's hard to imagine that Mahesh is her son!😕....I have a feeling that Dadi's husband had a simialr nature which is she doesn't want to see Jiya bowing down to Mahesh's wishes over and over again...

The poor girl isn't a daboo but I guess all the restrictions and taunts have turned her in to one....what's even more sad is that this isn't fiction but goes on in real life to!

Hopefully Dadi will continue to support her and one day jiya will break out of her shell and stand up to Mahesh!

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^^^same here,
how on earth can mahesh be dadi's son!!
they r poles apart!!

and yeah bechari jiya....she is nt a dabboo but the whole world with few exceptions is hell bent on proving her to be good-4-nothing from a very early age!!!
thats y she is so confused abt everything.............hope jiya gets inspired by dadi and evolves into a really strong individual like her!!