Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahadeng thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi Lucky_Rose!
We can send mails to FG administration coz they have given such an imp. position to a biased lady
sam111222 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Illa arun did not behave like a headmistress shuld behave.ok,she did not like arijit's decision.many of us were not happy either.but she should have in mind that she is the headmistress of gurukul and that she should behave properly.she should not have behaved like that.
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
even if we take this topic she is not gonna be fired.. so why we do that???
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah but i think the day she shouted at arijit it was so low class and on public TV... what ever image she had also wud be gone by now... 👏
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wonderful 😉 fahadeng
Edited by lucky_rose - 19 years ago
fahadeng thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Watch MTV's fame gurukul

Ila and Jawed ji were fighting like kids and poor Arijit was worth watching......Ila said to Arijit,"App hotay kaun hain mujhay sikhanay walay"....

When I was a kid,I read stories about witches and all that....now I realize that Ila is a living proof!

Ila please leave Arijit alone,that poor kid needs some time.
Vera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ila Arun is the only sane person that seems to know about singing ! Why fire her?? If it weren't for her saving people who need to be saved. We would all be watching all the "besura" singers in the final. Makeup/clothes makeover can only do so much ...you need a talent for singing.
jassifan2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vera

I think Ila Arun is the only sane person that seems to know about singing ! Why fire her?? If it weren't for her saving people who need to be saved. We would all be watching all the "besura" singers in the final. Makeup/clothes makeover can only do so much ...you need a talent for singing.

😆

Word Count: 1

simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all im going to say is that ila is not a good head m. she needs to go..she herself neeeds to do the things she teaches her students.. i hate her so much now.