fahadeng thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I just cant understand why Ila Arun was appointed as the headmistress of FG?

If you look closely at her singing career,she has sung such indecent songs that nobody can listen them with their family esp. that "Nigori Kaise Jawani hay"....Ila even called names(gali) in that song.

....and her screaming/shouting on Arijit confirms that she is immature and biased person.

Plz fire Ila Arun and make Asha Bhosle/Alka Yagnik headmistress or anyone who is more experienced and unbiased.

Edited by fahadeng - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NyCuTiE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
stop this stupid madness!!!! watz da point in ritin all this??????ITS NOT LIKE ILAS GONNA BE FIRED....U WANT US TO FIRE HER OR SOMTHIN!!!!>....THIS IS USELESS... 😡 😡 😡
Edited by NyCuTiE - 19 years ago
sweety_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sry guyz i noe tht u ppl are frustarted but it dosnt make sence whn u ppl say u wana fire ila. dos it? i don thnk so instead of posting unneccesary topic plzz post somthin tht makes alot of sence. 😃
infiniteattract thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆 If Ila has sung indecent songs with galis in it, she was not the lyricist she just sang it. Why fire her for sumthing she hasnt done. Yea I too think she is not acting like a proper headmistress but okay when firing is not in our hands why increase our Blood pressure thinking of that.
nehu98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infiniteattract

😆 If Ila has sung indecent songs with galis in it, she was not the lyricist she just sang it. Why fire her for sumthing she hasnt done. Yea I too think she is not acting like a proper headmistress but okay when firing is not in our hands why increase our Blood pressure thinking of that.

Well said...

Got to go ppl... see ya on Monday!

fahadeng thumbnail
@infiniteattract
I know she was not the lyricist but if you remember her past interviews,she said that I love singing bold songs and our children must know everything and what does Choli song means?

Ila has a couple of more (in)famous songs such as nigodi kaisi jawani and atariya pe lotan kabutar to her credit.

She even sang the 50:50 song Choli kay peechay kia hay which some people like and some dont.
infiniteattract thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think she cooses those songs coz those suits her voice and persona. And as making Asha Bhosle or alka Yagnik headmistress they have better things to do rather than wasting time in Fame Gurukul. They can only get people who has got a bit of a public image, has some sense in music but not that acclaimed or busy in that field.
fahadeng thumbnail
I again repeat it that Ila needs to get a life!
She first praises a person and then screams at him....shame on u Ila!
fahadeng thumbnail
I advice her to remain unbiased!
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ding dong

nice topic.

yeah she is such a looser and total nothing. she doesnt deserve to be head mistress of gurukul cause she doesnt has a head aho!

very funny😆.I think that she is not a good headmistress but we have no right to fire her.😭