Update 27feb: arjun refused, prem accepts

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
recap feb 26:

Priya tells Rani Sa that he agrees to marry Arjun
Rani sa says she wants priya to marry arjun today but as that is not possible they will have the engagement now. Priya and arjun are in tension. Papa is questioning Rani Sa about the decision to get priya and arjun married. Rani Sa says this time the wedding will happen with consent of rajkumari. Rani Sa priya is happy with it.
Arjun tells suman that what is happening is wrong. Suman says what looks wrong today might look right tomorrow. Prem attacks priya, he is angry. He asks why she agreed to marry Arjun. Priya cries and says I did it to save you and lessen the anger of Rani Sa
Rani Sa gives traditional clothes to Arjun to wear. Arjun apalogizes to priya and says that wasnt my voice, i didnt want this to happen. Priya says well as it is your fault your the one who should now solve the problem. Arjun says i dont know what to do. How do I stop this wedding? Priya says : tell everyone the truth ....all of it..........

short update feb 27:
priya asks arjun why he is so quite. u dont want to marry me for real right?? arjun gets shocked and looks away...priya also looks .....arjun says no ...i know u luv prem then how can i think like that. dont worry i will talk to rani sa and tell her that i dont want to marry you. prem comes and says that rani sa is calling. priya says see prem our arjun can never do something wrong to hurt us. prem looks at the way priya is holding arjun arm and he feels jealous.

Priya tells him that arjun is gonna clear the confusions. prem is very happy , arjun is having a hardtime and is sad. Arjun's parents come with lots of gifts and stuff. rani sa it wasnt necessary, mom says it is because we will see priya first time. priya comes down and arjun's parents are pleased to see her. mom tells her she is pretty and sweet

Rani sa gives gifts to arjun, while prem is watching them. Rani sa tells how she chose arjun for priya and then refused the proposal. and now she is the one who is bringing them together. she says priya-arjun relation is made in heaven and blessed by god

arjun intterupts and says that she is wrong.......there is nothing like that...everyone look shocked......arjun says me and priya can never become one ....again many shocked faces........arjun says because i cant marry priya. prem looks happy, rani sa is angry. prems says i am sorry and leaves. Rani Sa is thinking how this is possible....arjun him self agreed first and now refusing?? Rani sa thinks this has to do with the curse on priya..that started from her 18th b-day

prem wants to walk away when rani sa stops him. he turns...and goes to rani sa. she says u have always supported us in bad times. and now when we are in so big trouble you are leaving us? prem says no its nothing like that. rani sa says ur like the son we're never had. do me one more favour. prem ask tell me what.............rani sa aks "will you marry our priyamvada"?

Priya smiles, suman is worried. rani sa asks again....prem says i can do anything for you but there is a difference between helping someone and including someone in your life. priya looks confused. prem says i can die for you but really need to know if priya also wants to marry me. i dont want her to be forced. priya says i am ready to accept everything you say rani sa. i am ready to marry prem. everyone looks happy accept summan .....

Arjun is at home.....lost in memories.of priya......looking very sad
Priya is dancing in her room, shes very happy and she cant believe she is getting married to prem.
Priya asks if suman is not happy. priya says dont worry i will talk to arjun and then you and him will be happy too

Arjun says sorry to his mom for hurting his parents. his mom tells him to forget all and tells him that she and dad loves him. arjun says no mom, dad loves his business and gain more then his family and relations

Arjun says i cannot forget all this if i stay here, i have decided to go abroad forever.

Back to priya.....she is talking about prem and he enters.....suman says u guys carry on i will come later......prem asks what they were talking about.....priya says she was telling her friend how good prem is that finally rani sa agreed for their marriage. prem thinks......well ofcourse i needed to arrange it priya....because with this marriage my dreams will also come true, not only yours. He thinks of priya as his bank account.......money, jewels etc.

Priya asks where he is lost. prem says i was thinking how much difficulty i had to face to get you. and now i finally got you. prem asks what happened...everything is fine now ...priya says i am thinking about arjun......

Back to arjuns place......mom says theek hai if you think that leaving is what you need to be happy then go ahead. but this wont happen. if you runaway from the problem it will follow you. mom says you wont be able to forget or live without ur love......arjun doesnt answer.....mom says if u think u can then i wont stop you

In the mahal priya is thinking of how to get suman and arjun back together.....prem doesnt want to call arjun but priya insists....he pretends that he can't get through the connection......priya prays for arjun.....

In rani sa's room she is very worried. papa asks whats wrong now? priya is getting married and we are happy with it. she is getting married to a good boy like prem. rani sa says yes we agreed to the marriage but what will we tell people about prem?? prem has no background, he is an orphan. where will priya go with him. papa tells rani sa he has the perfect solution for this problem

uncle is congratulating prem on his succes. bhola overhears them. he doesnt understand but knows that something is wrong. bhola says he will find out what it is.

Prem comes to rani sa and she tells him that now ur getting married to priya and u need to take up responsibilities. she asks prem what he thinks about this. he thinks in him self that they should give him the responsibility over property. rani sa gives him the responsibility over a factury that is facing loss. and he needs to make it successful again. Arjun is not happy to hear this! now he has to work @ the factory in sundar nagar. prem says thinks why he doesnt get what he wants!

Tomorrow:
mom tells arjun that decisions taken by the mind can be wrong, but a decision that is made by heart can never be wrong 😊

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago