Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karruuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
cant thank u enough for these links thank u very much specially for the last song "jab jise chahe " its really touching and superbly written.
mamtarrrrr thumbnail
hi samira-d
i have crated an account in bodongo
but dont know how to download any song.
i rally like to download th beautiful songs...
i am trying from a long time.
can u please help me how to do.
mamtarrrrr thumbnail
hi tan.
please hlp me to dwnlod song from bodongo
my mail is mamtabodongo1234
next........
bhushan1 thumbnail
hello freinds

i was dld one song of ramayan it tell me to enter code i enter that after that it told me to wait 15 sec..

and after that it is showing me this message

All download slots
currently busy ..

Please wait

i taught it will not take more then 1 min but i wait 1 hr but no dld option cam and it is happening in all file

u all getting same messg....

tks in advance replyy plzzzz
bhushan1 thumbnail
Songs from Ramayan(serial) frm page 1

i am not able to dld why telling to w8 slot not ready above messg why dude help me

i want all song so plzzz help and video to of that plzzz share in youtube naa and give me link helppppp

tks
bhushan1 thumbnail
hello freinds

i was dld one song of ramayan it tell me to enter code i enter that after that it told me to wait 15 sec..

All download slots
currently busy ..

Please wait

i taught it will not take more then 1 min but i wait 1 hr but no dld option cam and it is happening in all file

Songs from Ramayan(serial) frm page 1

i am not able to dld why telling to w8 slot not ready above messg why dude help me

i want all song so plzzz help and video to of that plzzz share in youtube naa and give me link helppppp

tks
i want all this songs or video "Shiv Dhanush Pahad Jaisa Bhari " and "mat jao ram " and " Bhaye Pragat Kripala" and " Jagadambe Jag Kalyani Varadhani Maat Bhavani "

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help meee
bhushan1 thumbnail
i want all this can u give me plzzzzzzzzz

"Shiv Dhanush Pahad Jaisa Bhari " and "mat jao ram " and " Bhaye Pragat Kripala" and " Jagadambe Jag Kalyani Varadhani Maat Bhavani "

i told na u i start to dld one of thsi song frm here Songs from Ramayan(serial)
but it told me to w8 for 15 sec i waited after that it told me to please wait i wait around 1 hr but no dld option cum so plzzz help me dude
raa.marv thumbnail
hey can anyone plzzz temme the song which is played wen ramji n all brothers return frm gurukul n play hide n seek wid kaushalya ma....
i dont know its lyrics so couldnt find it...
plz temme 😊
prun thumbnail
great work . fabulous music . can we get the background music ( sitar and flute ) of the title song ( instrumental ) played several times in the serial.
krishna444 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhushan1

hello freinds

All download slots
currently busy ..

Please wait

tks in advance replyy plzzzz

Bhushan1: Clean cookies and history of your browser... Internet Explorer / Firefox / Netscape etc... Do this and try to download all the songs again...