Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

220680 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Oh, you're right. I was actually thinking of a different pic where Deepika had similar hair.. πŸ˜•

Oh whatever! I don't remember.

Koko is looking great!!
293418 thumbnail
A couple of compare/contrasts with High Heel Confidential.

293418 thumbnail

Konkona in ma's new film

24 Jun 2009, 0000 hrs IST, RUMAN GANGULY , TNN

Email Discuss Share Save Text:

The release dates of The Japanese Wife might still be in doubt, but film-maker Aparna Sen has no misgivings about starting work on the rest of
Aparna Sen More Pics
her directorial projects lined up.

News has it that the director will soon be working with one of the biggest production houses in Kolkata.
Says producer Srikant Mohta, "She is an excellent director of contemporary Bengali films. We've always wanted to work with her. We'll be starting a film with her in September this year. She has agreed to act as well as direct this film."

220680 thumbnail
thanks for the pm, nimmi!!

I honestly think Koko wore it best in both of those pics. especially compared to Kareena. I hate that dress on her and her pose.. she just looks horrid. Koko, on the other hand, looks perfect!!!

Is that new film in Bengali or Hindi?
293418 thumbnail
Kully, I think that film is the long awaited Hindi film if my assumption is correct.

I think she definitely wore the yellow better. The length worked better on her. No contest there. A rare miss for Kareena as of late.

Now, I do love Nina Manuel. But a solid color, especially black with that hair style does win. But I must say I do like Nina, and had she been on a magazine cover, it would have been hard not to choose her. But indeed Konkona looks great on the cover as does that dreamboat Farhan.
220680 thumbnail
Is Nina the one on the left?

Farhan. 😍 That is probably my favorite cover of theirs.. they are so adorable together, on screen.

Yeah, otherwise Kareena looks great in other clothes.

I can't wait to see her look in Wake Up Sid and I found out Rahul Khanna is in it too. ☺️
Edited by Ms.GoodMorning - 15 years ago
293418 thumbnail
Rahul Khanna, I want her to end up in the film with him not Ranbir. Swoooooooon, alert. I want some siggies of Rahul Khanna.

Nina is the one in white and silver, in the middle but to the left of Konkona.
220680 thumbnail
LOL, Aishu and I said the same thing. Forget about Ranbir, bring in Rahul.

Yes, some Rahul siggys would be awesome!! He looks yummy in the behind the scenes pics.
293418 thumbnail
In the meantime, while I stop myself from unintentionally laughing, here is a new article.
"Who is Tanu?": Madhavan
IndiaGlitz [Friday, June 26, 2009]

Director Aanand L Rai is all set to direct his forthcoming flick 'Tanu Weds Manu', under his banner Colour Yellow Pictures.

Madhavan is surely playing Manu while there was a tough hunt to rope in cute lass to play the lead opposite him. Wanna know who is it? As per sources the search ends with Konkona Sen Sharma!

The film is scheduled to go on the floor from August. The start to finish marathon shoot is to be shot extensively in North India.

While "Three Idiots" and "Teen Patti" would release by the end of 2009, Madhavan has a yet-to-be-titled project being directed by Navdeep Singh of "Manorama Six Feet Under" fame apart from 'Tanu Weds Manu'.

Looks like Madhavan's kitty is almost jam-packed post '13B'

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/47879.html
220680 thumbnail
Oh, Madhavan is a cool guy!! Tanu Weds Manu.. lol... funny title.. wonder what the story is about?